John Wiegal on Bondi Vet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? if it is just a publicity thing, how much more interesting is Bondi Vet when he works on reptiles as opposed to the usual dog and cat cases? Just recently he seams to be there every few episodes which I think is great!

Even if he isn't en expert reptile vet, he is bringing awareness about reptiles in a positive light to the general public which can only be a good thing.

Wasn't he cute :D My younger daughter and I got our picture taken with a baby wombat and baby tassie devil, and the girls got their picture with the big python. Can't remember what the python is, either a burmese or reticulate. I missed out because I was spending too much money....lol.....but am going to the reptile park again hopefully later this year and will get my photo with the snake.

good little vid of tim and john .Of coarse john knows what hes doing hes milked thousands of snakes,and handled all the dangerous species over his career.

Wasn't he cute :D My younger daughter and I got our picture taken with a baby wombat and baby tassie devil, and the girls got their picture with the big python. Can't remember what the python is, either a burmese or reticulate. I missed out because I was spending too much money....lol.....but am going to the reptile park again hopefully later this year and will get my photo with the snake.

We are moving up the central coast soon. i cant wait to take my girl there. shell really enjoy it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back