Julatten Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish you the best of luck finding someone to swap hatchy chondros for hatchy bw jungles. straight swap...... one for one:rolleyes: Lets not get into childish banter....... Black and whites are stunning animals and yes i would swap a gtp for an adult pair, but its silly to say that they are worth the same as hatchys, to the general public. Are you saying that they will be priced at approx $5000 per hatchy? If so well, yes you are correct it will be a long time before they are $800 dollar snakes.

Indicus, any chance you could post a couple of pics of your black and whites? :)

Well luck has it my way Nick.
Sounds like sour grapes mate as i refused you the deal you offered.
Please dont bother me any futher with your requests.

Shame you feel that way treemain. I honestly did not know that they are selling for the same price as gtp. My bad judgement

I never said that Nick; just that i'd been offered greens for them.
I myself had thought a lot less.

They look absolutley stunning. As an American carpet keeper I am insanely jealous of you guys. The true locality carpets so many of you keep are a real pleasure to look at. This is my first actual post on this site. I have become so sick of all the intergrading and hybridizing of carpets in American and European collections. I have noticed that the quality of the dialogue here is better.
What other localities do Black and White animals come from?

Nick

Welcome to APS

Welcome to APS MR. Mutton, Hope you enjoy your stay:)
When it comes to dialogue, It has it's days like any other forum;) but we can only get better.

Regards,
Joel

[This is my first actual post on this site. I have become so sick of all the intergrading and hybridizing of carpets in American and European collections. I have noticed that the quality of the dialogue here is better.
Nick[/quote]

nickm, yes i hear where your comming from, a lot of us over here are trying our hardest to keep all animals pure but as with everywhere, there are a handfull of keepers that dont give a stuff and seem to be going out of their way to pollute the hobby with hybrids.
We can only hope and pray that the same dosent happen over here as in europe and the states etc.

I would assume at present $1500 for GOOD B&W's to be about right. I think if someone wants to swap Chondros for them then that comes down to an individual transaction, if someone breeds Chondros and wants B&W's then it makes sense to do a swap I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back