Julatten Jungle Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like he used a flash to me.

The shadows in the second one are inconsistent with the use of on-camera flash. The camera's metering system has become confused due to the dark background and tried to overcompensate, leading to overexposure of the actual animal, however.

The first photo certainly appears to have been taken (and again, overexposed) with the on-camera flash though.

Nice carpet all the same..

The shadows in the second one are inconsistent with the use of on-camera flash. The camera's metering system has become confused due to the dark background and tried to overcompensate, leading to overexposure of the actual animal, however.

The first photo certainly appears to have been taken (and again, overexposed) with the on-camera flash though.

Nice carpet all the same..

Yeah I agree... tried to take pics in the snow, bloody hard unless you know how to! Could have been bumped up with the brightness, advanced RAW or whatever program you use for editing.

Due to this thread Ad, I literally went out and took a couple of pics of mine, hope you don't mind? ;) Wanted to see how close I could get to true depiction.

This is as close to true colour as I can get...taken in overcast, light sunshine, straight off the camera, NO tweaking. Nikon D100 25-85mm f2.8. Still IMO not an exact replication. lol

They are 2 of Tremain's, I am looking forward to working with the part striped girl in the future! :D

Attachments

• Female B&W 7.11.jpg
    Female B&W 7.11.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 141
  • male B&W 7.11.jpg
    male B&W 7.11.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 133
I can't recall asking for a photography lesson, but great that you show your skills off,
Just happy knowing that Ive affected you to the level of going to all the effort :lol:

Nice animals too, the stripey line should throw some very nice offspring :)

I can't recall asking for a photography lesson, but great that you show your skills off,
Just happy knowing that Ive affected you to the level of going to all the effort :lol:

Nice animals too, the stripey line should throw some very nice offspring :)

LOL, i'm not having a go Ad, please don't take it that way as it wasn't intended!

Photography lessons is something I need. I was curious and bored and didn't have any pics of mine, hence the pics...:D

There great animals, from a great line and we all should be happy to have them....

Yeah no worries Scott,
I do admit no real skills in this area, so thought you were rubbing my nose it a bit :)
and yes, I realize that my pics arent a true reflection of the animals 24/7
But they arent photoshopped,
I think they enhance the arctic white they have after a fresh shed, and judging by responses, do have the wow factor of these jungles, :)
Cheers
Adam.

Hi guys, this is my first post. My husband brought home an early Christmas present for me - a diamond python...not sure what sex yet! I would love any help, advice, suggestions and what-not from anyone and everyone. I currently have it in an aquarium til hubby makes a vivarium this weekend (lucky he is very handy). PLEASE post or message me - as of today I know very little LOL. Looking forward to hearing from some of you
icon_smile.gif

looking great guys, ill have to try and get some updated pictures of mine.

Showing promise South Side.....
sure to produce some nice 'GT' stripes I'd say :)
Their a pain to get pictures of that really do show their true colours; thats for sure....
I was just cleaning cages; and thought some may like to see a few pictures I just took of the male;
that mated all the females this season....he really does glow; regardless of flash.
He is a high white animal; so hopefully; we'll see a few more really nice ones this season ;)

Attachments

• Picture 2743.jpg
    Picture 2743.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 2746.jpg
    Picture 2746.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 2752.jpg
    Picture 2752.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 132
That's a stunning male. I love that little one with the reduced head pattern. I love it. Reminds me a bit of some of stock line head patterns, which I love.

One of my female Black & Whites laid her first clutch last weekend. Huge eggs for a carpet! I just hope the babies turn out as nice as Tremain's. If all goes well, I'll have another clutch in a couple of weeks also :)

Attachments

• B&W-laying.jpg
    B&W-laying.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 111
  • B&W-laying-closeup.jpg
    B&W-laying-closeup.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 89
One of my female Black & Whites laid her first clutch last weekend. Huge eggs for a carpet! I just hope the babies turn out as nice as Tremain's. If all goes well, I'll have another clutch in a couple of weeks also :)
Good stuff mate...keep us posted with some pics hey?
Is this your first year with the B&W's?

I think my all time favourites are BROWNS "donut" shaped pattern B&W from Tremain (insane) and that little guy with the reduced head pattern, IMO the BEST looking animals I have seen!!! :D

Browns if you see this thread mate, can you post that pic again please???

Good stuff mate...keep us posted with some pics hey?
Is this your first year with the B&W's?
Yep, this is my first year breeding B&W's. Hopefully I'll have some nice hatchy pics to show in about 6 weeks :)

Here are some pics of a couple of my adults.

Attachments

• B&W-female.jpg
    B&W-female.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 132
  • B&W-male1006.jpg
    B&W-male1006.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back