Julatten Jungle Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flavirufus, both of them are stunners too, god, tremain just doesn't produce bad animals does he! they'll be awsome babies i reckon.

You've got it covered there flavirufus...reduced black and also full black with great contrast...awesome animals.....their my favourites ATM.
Good luck with the bubs when they hatch!!!

krusty....anywhere from $1k to $1.7K average $1500...

You've got it covered there flavirufus...reduced black and also full black with great contrast...awesome animals.....their my favourites ATM.
Good luck with the bubs when they hatch!!!

krusty....anywhere from $1k to $1.7K average $1500...

I'd expect the price to start dropping down towards the 700 - 1000 mark in the next two seasons though with alot more people, such as flavirufus, getting their animals to breeding size and therefor we'll have alot more people producing stunners, not just the man himself.

I'd expect the price to start dropping down towards the 700 - 1000 mark in the next two seasons though with alot more people, such as flavirufus, getting their animals to breeding size and therefor we'll have alot more people producing stunners, not just the man himself.

Yeah I agree, it'll definitely drop as there's more around....Then the morphs will start to come around...good times my friend, good times ahead!! lol

Yeah I agree, it'll definitely drop as there's more around....Then the morphs will start to come around...good times my friend, good times ahead!! lol

You know that male jungle Nev posted up? the nice dorsal stripe one? Imagine, that, but in white not yellow....ahhhh, good times indeed sir.

You know that male jungle Nev posted up? the nice dorsal stripe one? Imagine, that, but in white not yellow....ahhhh, good times indeed sir.

LOL...it'd be interesting to see what "special" animals that have not been revealed yet (if any), just for a tease...
Although, it's only early days, literally a couple of years that these guys have been working with them so ther's plenty of scope with them i guess.... exciting anyway you look at it!

stunning Ad, are they the recent ones you were getting of tremain, or the ones that u showed me when i was around that time?
either way, absolutely stunning, cant wait to see them in the flesh. tremain does breed alot of stunning stunning animals. definetely put me down for a pair in a few years. they are breathtaking.

Very Nice Tremain, the lineage will show some amazing results in a few seasons.

Congrats Flavirufus, gorgeous animals, be sure to post some hatchy pics,

Cheers
Adam

Hey Mel,
Glad you like them, add some to the list hey? :)
Cheers
Adam

About time to Matt.... I've been waiting patiently, for ages :lol:
It'll be great to see your line develop now; I'm sure you'll produce some truly incredible looking B/W's.
I'm really excited to see the results of what you'll produce this season.
We'll see some stunning examples now; that's for sure...good on you mate ;)

Wow Ad! Your B&W is stunning!!! Im thinking i might just have to get one!!!
Love your work Tremain!!

Awesome looking animals these bw's and great to see some new pics as well as another lineage of Cape Trib BW'S from Matt,well done mate,it'll be very interesting to see what the offspring are like!Indicus certainly has a few great lines of highland Jullaten BW'S which are sure to get better and better with time and a few generations of selective breeding to get the ultimate BW jungles and this seasons should be awesome.

Good stuff mate...keep us posted with some pics hey?
Is this your first year with the B&W's?

I think my all time favourites are BROWNS "donut" shaped pattern B&W from Tremain (insane) and that little guy with the reduced head pattern, IMO the BEST looking animals I have seen!!! :D

Browns if you see this thread mate, can you post that pic again please???

Sorry I caught this thread a bit late southside but here's the pic you requested of my unique patterned girl with a smiley head pattern.

I must get some updated pics as she is colouring up very nicely making it a bonus having a great coloured BW with a wild and different pattern I hope I can reproduce.The male I have from indicus is more banded in pattern and a very bright white with nice solid black.Maybe I'll have to get some tiger striped offspring from him if he produces more this season.I think the prices being asked for these are very reasonablke for top notch animals considering some top otch BG's are still fetching top dollar and have been bred for several generations now whereas the selective breeding and the start to generations being bred are just starting out so I can only imagine the quality and number of top quality animals will increase each year.

Cheers,

Browns...........

Attachments

• P1000360 (Small) (2).JPG
    P1000360 (Small) (2).JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back