• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_lisa

Reaction score
bumping? lol

Species Common Name
jungle python

Length
about 1m

Quantity Available

Bred By
unknown

General Description
black and yellow jungle nice colour photo once loaded does not do it justice, i am new to jungle and am still learning so it has a bad temper at the moment not sure if that is me or him/her due to iv heard there bad tempered he/she does lunge at u but maybe a better experienced person can work out why

i also may swap for something of intrest: water python, woma python or other serjestions

Willing to Freight?
possably depending on location never freighted before but will be buyers expence

Contact Details
0414-304-255 or pm me please only calls after 4 pm due to work but will take a sms

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
will be given on sale

i am unable to work out hwo to get the photo up but there is one in my photo albums under jungle he/she is the first pic

no takers yet the snake has good colours and does calm down after a while i have held it before i just dont have the pastions to calm it down

Last edited:
hear is a photo of it colour is crap in photo ill try to get more on the com tonight when i try to calm it down and get more pics
jungle python juliet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back