Jungles Ahoi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
New Jungles.

Bred by: Codered

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/for-sale-snakes/black-and-gold-jungle-hatchlings-74977

Here's a couple i picked out. Hopefully they come good, otherwise they are pricey woma food. I could go on with some generic yabbering... "photos don't do them justice, they get better and better with every shed..." But i won't... These are them, they look roughly like the photo. It's more or less what they look like. Most of the other hatchlings available looked like this, probably somewhat better. They are a real pain to photograph... only a few pics turned out ok... these two photos were the best of an ordinary bunch.

Junglemale.jpg

Junglefemale.jpg

-H

Hahaha!
Unfortunately not :( I should have asked for one... although i'm not sure how well I was selling... Perhaps i should put "THEY JUS GET BETTA AN BETTA WIV EVRY SHED"???

-H

I'll have to slip you a $50 for advertising ... hahahaha

Have the little buggers shed for you yet?
3 of them had their second shed last night, so I'll get some pics up soon.

The female has shed actually, (the second photo) and is a few shades paler than the photo shows (insert more generic jungle speak). Time for the skaarfing to begin.

More photos as they progress.

-H

i also just got a male jungle from codered :) arwsome looking little guy, i will post some pics tonight... when i am home from work and near a camera. he is a snappy little **** tho! haha first experience with a hatchy black and gold... i suppose it is not all talk bout the snappyness haha

are those lil guys reduced pattern?

Well I happen to like them, they look clean and crisp!! Markings and coloring. Not an expert but do have my tastes.

Am very very happy with my coastal, she is a dream to handle for a beginner as she doesn't strike at all, not even when I have acccidentally bumped her head against the cage over her light. She was clinging to the vine as I was trying to get her off to handle her.

Anyway just wanted to say they are lovely and don't feed them to the womas give them to me!!
:D

no they aren't... I've been bathing them in warm milk because thats what they like. Thats why wildsnakes are so nasty, because they don't get spoiled...

Once I've wrapped them in their sleeping blankie they go straight to sleep...

-H

Jundles aren't terrible. Could have been worse, you could have bought home coastals!

very nice....im jealouss....some of the nicest jungles ive seen

cheers
matt

Thanks Matt... I'm really happy with them. If they turn out like their parents they will look pretty damn good. We'll know soon... they are feeding strongly, so should be good candidates for Skaarfing therapy.

-H

whats Skaarfing?.....Nice jungles Neph, im picking my 2 up on sunday, it was so hard to choose because they were all great!

I had a hard time choosing between them all as well. Make sure you post some pictures when you pick them up!

Skaarfing SHOULD be in the wiki, but it's a term used to describe a technique used by certain breeders to get animals to breeding size in short periods of time. This technique shortens generation time and allows line breeding and back crossing experiments and projects to be completed in shorter time periods.

-H

love the head pattern on the second one.
Dave

Several from my Krauss clutch have a head pattern similar to this girl.

JC07C-08F-002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back