Jungles Ahoi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is an updated of my boy from Codered, shocking picture as its from the phone but his color is amazing now :)

Attachments

• Buzzy.JPG
    Buzzy.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 56
Looking great guys and gals. I should update some pics of my holdbacks sometime soon ... I'll get around to it eventually :D

You got a bit unlucky handling wise as most have reported some success in taming them down. Of my holdbacks all but one (naturally the biggest and meanest) tamed down. The one that didnt tame down is the meanest snake Ive ever seen. If you open his tub he will launch a full body length at any thing within 2 ft of him. Cleaning his cage is soo much fun.

haha yea mu 2 are gorgeous now, never attempted to strike unless its feeding time haha i would love to see some pics of your hold backs

Taming down? You're turning your snakes into wimps. To be fair, I haven't really tried. If you've managed with most of yours, I'd say it should be a fairly simple task to get mine behaving.

-H

Last edited:
I know how you feel,it's really hard to get a pic of a hot looking bright black and gold/yellow that shows true colour,sometimes pics can make them look brighter than they really are and sometimes just the opposite.I can imagine how bright they'd be as Montgomery line gets extremely bright originally from Krauss lineage and Rogers are awesome coloured too depending on what you get so i can definitely understand the frustration.

As mentioned earlier i reckon a few days to a week after a shed outside on an overcast day or with some cloud colour tends to work best for me and i don't try fiddling with settings etc as it's too confusing for me so i just use the simple mode and hope for the best.

They're awesome lookers,how far from breeding are they?I really like the patterning and being part Montgomery lineage the flecking in the black is probably more yellow than it shows in the pics???

I'm hoping to breed a nice striped Krauss/Montgomery girl with a nice male just not sure what to use as i have a few great looking striped animals and would be great to end up breeding tiger jungles at some stage!!!

Great photography, it's just a shame they're crapets! What happened to you, Henry? You used to be cool! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back