• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rock

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am doing quite a bit more travel for work recently and need to downsize my collection.

I am selling "Daisy". She is a small bodied Palmerston Jungle Python, not strong coloured but still pretty. She has given me one clutch in the five years I have owned her but I did not put a boy over her this year. She use to be super placid and very gentle, she is still pretty quite but I have not been able to handle her much recently, I'm she would be fine if handled a little...
more frequently. Start at $400ono and go from there.

I am also selling "Smiley", note the head pattern if this is confusing. She is a large adult Black and Yellow Jungle Python. She has given me two clutches in the four years I have owned her but I did not put a boy over her this year. I use to be able to handle her but I have been unable to get her out enough recently but I am sure we would be fine if handled again frequently....
Please no tyre kickers, I am having to sell my pets and that's hard enough. Start at $600ono and go from there

Please no tyre kickers, I am having to sell my pets and that's hard enough.
Brock.

Location Townsville

Willing to Freight? Yes, at buyers expense.

Contact Details Brock 0409267172

Attachments

• IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    344.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1246.JPG