just a suggestion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Chit Chat, I think there's nothing wrong with posting a lot.... as long as the posts are productive/helpful. Flooding (which is posting LOT'S of posts of meaningless dribble) is against site rules.

As a Swan's supporter I wish I could say the same

I think I can now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I know its very late to add to the thread, massively off the topic and pathetic that I'd search through the old threads to find it but I'm still happy about our win and after 72 years (or 22 in my case) you can cut me some slack.

Sten

Greebo said:
I thought the Tigers won.....?

Since the super league wars we don't get to follow the league over here anymore (you can watch it at 3:00am). Anyways my team Manly are giving me nothing to chear about. :(

Sten

If you go to the forum list, under chit chat you will see "Introduce yourself here"
Thats the one for introducing yourself here.

As to the Swans, Im glad they won. Lets them know what they are going to be missing out on for the next 72 years.

I saw Neverwitt play agaist the swannies and totally humiliate them. Took a contested mark at the SCG one hand then spun it on his finger. (he had his moments) The swine fans went berko.
What is it with these guys, Plugger humiliates them, the fans hate him so they buy him, Hall humiliates them, the fans hate him, they buy him.

I saw Neverwitt play agaist the swannies and totally humiliate them. Took a contested mark at the SCG one hand then spun it on his finger. (he had his moments) The swine fans went berko.

who's Neverwitt? He could be one of a thousand players over the last 70 odd tears I guess.

What is it with these guys, Plugger humiliates them, the fans hate him so they buy him, Hall humiliates them, the fans hate him, they buy him.

We consider St Kilda as South Sydney :D

Sten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back