just another adelaide warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just thought id post a word of warning again for the south aussies on here

i made a thread the other wk about someone in elizebeth buying dogs and animals then reselling them or using them for breeding them selling them also getting give aways and selling to petshops

shes at it again selling a CHINESE CRESTED PUP

this time selling because "her son is too rough with her" its only 7wks old, she is still selling the american staffy pups and dad aswel

PLEASE BECAREFUL PEOPLE dont sell animals to people who wont look after them or give them a loving home

and please this doesnt have to turn into a discussion i just want it to be visible for the south aussies on here that this person "kylie from elizebeth" is still out there getting dogs and selling them for money etc

(other pets have been kittens, labs, staffys, amstafs, maltese pup, kelpie and many more every time its a new excuse such as no animals on a rental property or swapping because i want a larger breed of dog etc etc)

just make sure if u sell or give away ur animal that u no its going to someone who will take care of it for life not just a few days or wks and give it the boot

surely you can get the rspca or animal protection agency onto her? thats just rediculous

yea i tried contacting them again today but will have to call in the morning because there closed legally i think in s.a ur only alowed 3dogs unless ur registered as a breeder etc, shes goin thru dogs like its not funny! maltese pups these chinese crested pups u name it and shes had it sellin it or sold it! what makes me mad is she ges alot of this stuff for free then tries to sell it to petshops etc to make proffit pretty sick huh.... she was only advertising for an adult staff not long ago for a companion to her dog and now shes got these "show grade" dogs forsale and trying to now sell the dad too... she has that pair of dogs the pups a lab and this chinese crested the kelpie and more still in her care right at this moment because no one has bought them yet... still tryin to sell them she advertises alot on gumtree and other free to advertise sites she always says somethin like my son doesnt get along with the dog or im not alowed them at my new rental house or i dont want the maltese anymore because i want a biger breed of dog (IT WAS ONLY 12WKS OLD) poor thing u should ONLY get a dog if ur POSITIVE u want it for life, she had the nerve to say forsale or swap for another puppy or larger breed of dog
arghhh just makes me so mad coz i no how much i love my dog and i dont no how anyone could be so careless towards theres

Ive kidnapped wandering/stray dogs from the park before cos the people who own it use it to breed and thats about it.
Then ive refused to give it back till they agree to feed it properly etc

Woops, that was nothing to do with the topic was it??

.......Id better go to bed before i make a fool of myself :D

LOL bahaha mid start ur own little rspca style thing up lol. slogan
"i will kidnap ur dog unless u look after it properly"

This is a very common occurance. My mate Danny was selling his first litter of pups which were Boxers. the first lady who came around bought 5, he was very concerned about it but she assured him they were all for family members etc. 3 weeks later he saw them being advertised in the paper, he rang up and got the info on the sly them gave it to her over the phone for being a liar etc. In the end there was little he could do about it, and has been a learning curve for him. Next litter if he does it again will be sold only as pairs or individuals and to people he knows or are referred to him..

elizabeth lol y doesnt that surprise me

i went there a while back to look at a few birds advertised, went out the back of this blokes house, while tripping over countless broken bikes, scooters, prams, and various other unrecognisable items only to find a filthy overcrowded avery full of countless species of birds, needless to say i said "na your right mate" turned around and left

ur more then welcome MMM, its not just muts that she sells its stuff she advertises as show dogs etc thats why its so important for people to be careful just because ur spending a heap on a dog DOESNT mean that its coming from a good person or that its been looked after properly or has the blood lines they say it does etc

crank this im sorry about what happend to ur brothers pups, i had a lady once call up and want 4 kittens she is like can u hold them i dont drive but ill get someone to come pick them up because we all want one each... without even looking at them or anything, i just told her sorry there all sold because i knew full well this person hadnt thought it thru yet any of the other people who were supposedly wanting them along with her because none of them had even looked at them or asked anything bout them

ah well ill keep u guys up to date with anything els shes posting every few days she seems to have a new dog forsale ...

yeh, I cant stand ppl who 'collect' animals, and then sell them when the novelty wears off, the household is not stable or because others in the household never wanted them in the first place and get sick of having to make allowances for the animals.

It makes me mad enough to see ppl who come across a cute [insert animal here] and just have to go and buy one, only to sell it in a few months when its too much work, not enough forethought was put in, or the novelty wanes.
Then the next you hear is that they are going to by a really really cute [insert animal here]
...and the cycle goes on and on, bought animal after sold animal after bought..

The only thing that is worse is to do it for profit..

just in case anyone els wants to see the adds here are some links to ones she hasn't deleted

[no links please]
most recent one

[no links please]this advert made me sick.
12 weeks old female all white maltese x shih tza girl puppy very loving happy go lucky lil girl she a small breed so wont get heaps big didnt wonna get rid of her but have no chooise in the matter her names princess or ill swap her for a bigger pup or dog kylie 0434610792
(i mean honestly THATS HORRIBLE!!!!)

[no links please]
the add for the puppies she has she was only just advertising not long ago to get one of these and now shes selling the male since she has got her puppies out of him.

quotes from other adds
"0434610792. FOR SALE / ADOPTION: goldie puppies. 317. FOR SALE / ADOPTION: shmoodle pups, Dogs, MALTESE/TOY POODLE.. 35, Days, 600,"

"hello im after a kittern or cat that looks like GARFIELD , toilet trained hopefully and gets alone with KIDS MUST BE A YES and DOGS, KYLIE 0434610792 . ..."

the kelpie, kitten, and other adds were deleted the other wk when i and others posted warnings on the websites about her she left abusive msgs and quickly deleted her adds so people couldnt see what she is really like

she still has a lab, those two adult dogs, there pups, that chinese dog and others in her care right now so clearly something has to be done and rspca are working on it at the moment

once again please be carefull

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back