just another adelaide warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woops lol should i delete the numbers? ah well there on the adds anyway so not much i can do about it, the amount of people who cant stand her on the sites she advertises on aswel makes me wonder why she keeps doing it? because im sure she would get ALOT of emails and calls already from people who arnt impressed

like the lady i spoke to, kylie came over to get some rabbits, said how much she liked these birds and bought them and then the next wk the lady saw the birds and rabbits in the petshop thats when she first got caught out then all her other adds poped up and yea... least people know about her now

[no links please]

ok so now she has even more puppies and another staffy..
this isnt the one that she was showing photos of that she was breeding and then trying to sell the dad... looks totally different... so i gather she has two litters from two females

i didnt think it could get any more rediculous!

Last edited by a moderator:
argh even more! but not as recent as that add today....

[no links please]

GOLDIE PUPS

Last edited by a moderator:
o are they getting them for free then selling them

some of them she does, and by the looks of it she just gets girl dogs breeds them and then gets money and sells the female, she has sold quite a few female dogs now as far as the adds i have seen most have been females...

its a bit of a worry that someone can be so careless

There certainly needs to be tighter regulations regarding the breeding and sale of many animals, guess its down to educated buying and responsible selling ~ tricky when you like to see the best in people

yea i agree, i think in some states of aus unless ur a registered breeder u HAVE to have ur dog desexed by a certain amount of wks dont u?

has this woman got a puppy mill going ?...how are not the RSPCA interested in her ? sounds dodgy as hope it all gets sorted:evil:

The house behind us has three dogs. Needed to get the permission of all five houses that touched their boundry to get the third one.

iv notified the rspca i might call them up again today and let them no about the other adds shes posted i dont no whats going on but she really does need to be sorted
i mean if she has to honestly live in a rental property in elizebeth and has 3 kids like she says, how is she affording to feed all these animals! i have no idea...

yea daniel i knew there was laws on having a certain amount of dogs, i bet that person behind u cant have more then 3, im sure thats the law in sa

iv notified the rspca i might call them up again today and let them no about the other adds shes posted i dont no whats going on but she really does need to be sorted
i mean if she has to honestly live in a rental property in elizebeth and has 3 kids like she says, how is she affording to feed all these animals! i have no idea...

yea daniel i knew there was laws on having a certain amount of dogs, i bet that person behind u cant have more then 3, im sure thats the law in sa

I think it all get's down to permission from neighbours after the 2nd dog. What about breeders? We had some one two doors up who would always have half a dozen pups at any given time. Anyhoo back to the topic.....

how do people know whether the dogs were ever pets she could just go catch strays and try and make a quick buck...

maybe try and find out where she lives then get the people who own the house involved they might want to know.

That woman needs what my dad calls a "good slap upside the noggin", It'd make my day - no - my life, to do the honours:evil:

How could anyone be so heartless? :(

The older I get, the less I like people.

I think it all get's down to permission from neighbours after the 2nd dog. What about breeders? We had some one two doors up who would always have half a dozen pups at any given time. Anyhoo back to the topic.....

yeah you can have 2 dogs no worries...but if you want 3 dogs you have to apply to the council and pay a fee to have 3 dogs.....they come out and view your yard to make sure they have shel;ter and the yard is escape proof and then you get your permission...thats what happened with me when i went for my 3rd dog permit......i didnt have to ask neighbours anything...
but if you were to get a 4th dog then you have to ask ever neighbour that joins onto your yard....

any animal under 12 weeks isnt consiodered on the permit either...
nabu120 wrote
"elizabeth lol y doesnt that surprise me"

sorry but i take offense to that...i have lived in Elizabeth my whole life and i dont treat my animals anything like this woman.....
i have 3 amstaffs and they are all part of my family........i would never sell them on to make a quick buck.....

"yeah you can have 2 dogs no worries...but if you want 3 dogs you have to apply to the council and pay a fee to have 3 dogs.....they come out and view your yard to make sure they have shel;ter and the yard is escape proof and then you get your permission...thats what happened with me when i went for my 3rd dog permit......i didnt have to ask neighbours anything...
but if you were to get a 4th dog then you have to ask ever neighbour that joins onto your yard...."

well im sure that she wouldnt have done that considering shes supposedly not even alowed to have dogs at her rental property, i guess i should be calling the elizabeth council, thats what the rspca said today when they got back too me

Shes still advertising so i thought id bump this again so people are aware that havent seen it yet especially since alot of aps members are from the northern suberbs and thats where shes located

once again shes advertising animals...

0533ma3_20.jpeg

HELLO
I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL BLUE RUSSON BOY 1YEARS OLD NOT DESEXED LOVES KIDS AND OTHER ANIMAL AND DOGS
NAMES : TIGER $50 KYLIE 0434610792

SALEING DUE TO REASONS NONE OF MY CATS FOLT.

PLUSE GIVE AWAY TORTISHEL FEMALE NOT DESEXED FREE

Looks real classy on her profile pic too:rolleyes: (shudders!)

Good on you for doing something constructive about it Lana, hopefully someone with the power to do something hears about it soon.
Try and get onto Current Affair in SA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back