just another adelaide warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its just so sick how many animals this person goes through!
shes sold so many dogs cats etc its not funny
and by the looks of it she would have got the male cat thinking she could breed him and say that the kittens are from russian blue blood lines etc but has failed, so trying to now sell him.
thats what shes done with the other animals

she did it with the last litter of pups advertised wanting a mate for her dog
-got one
-said that its a purebred from show blood lines when they had pups
-and then after the puppies she advertises him forsale

if it doesnt work she just gives away or sells the animal and tries with another animal

scroll down page 2 of this thread and u will see some of the other advertisements shes made....

and the list goes on!

advertising another animal

hey guys just thought i would let u all know she has a female lab advertised on gumtree as well now.

another add... and to top it off shes doing the whole "ill swap it for this" again ... sick person!

[no links please
3803d42_20.jpeg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]staffy x female champain colour 9weeks old great with kids-cats-dogs-even birds walks on a lead even runs around block with you not desexed had all needles kylie 0434610792[/FONT]

or swap with a pura white staffy with black eye female .

Last edited by a moderator:
btw kharvey cheers for that this is the add

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have a labrador for sale great with my 3 year old son she comes on her second heat on 29 may.......she a really good dog butter could melt in her mouth she exerlent dog i just cant cop right naw with her and everythink atm so im selling her for $250 no less if i cant sell her ill just keep her she so gentle with my son if one was to get hurt it would be goldie lol sms me on 0434610792 i have no internet at the moment so u have to ring or sms me thank i have pic on my phone nearly 1years old kylie0434610792

23688eb_20.jpeg

i never expected to get this tonight in my inbox!!

From: [email protected] have you found a home for the pura blue cat huging your dog looks like my male cat

i guess she means pure grey cat who knows its the one thats in my dp pic on my profile on aps i advertised for someone to rehome my cat for 6-12 months until our bub is a bit bigger because i dont think its going to be safe having him around the baby etc but no way in hell is my cat going to her!

WHY IS SHE WANTING MORE CATS ANYWAY!? she was just trying to get rid of a few of them grrrr some people! she must think she can get a bit of cash out of him. pathetic!

"HELLO
I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL BLUE RUSSON BOY 1YEARS OLD NOT DESEXED LOVES KIDS AND OTHER ANIMAL AND DOGS
NAMES : TIGER $50 KYLIE 0434610792

SALEING DUE TO REASONS NONE OF MY CATS FOLT.

PLUSE GIVE AWAY TORTISHEL FEMALE NOT DESEXED FREE"

Seems like alot of work to make a buck, why doesn't she just get a sales job it's alot easier; and requires less scruples and is legal.

Who knows drazzy i think she might have mental issues to be like this i think she might be one of those impulse buyers crossed with someone who is money hungry!

sees something cute has to have it but at the same time is only really thinking about the cute babies and how much money will make out of it!

thats the last straw tho, her wanting my cat ill be making sure now that she finds it very difficult to buy adopt or sell any animals on any sites.

She can have my cat... she attacks people; I got to warn most visitors.. don't mind the snakes MIND THE CAT

Last edited:
lol are u serious haha well my cat that i wanted to find a home for is a sook my dog will be dragging him along by his legs and he sits there and purrs... lol, no way will i give him to someone like her, he would just be used for breeding and then selling, i think shes selling her grey cat because she couldnt get it to breed any by the looks of the other animals shes bought bred and sold... she gets things that look like they could be from a certain breed so she can make a bit more out of it

like mine looks like one of those russian blues or what ever but he isnt, she probably sees it as something she can make more out of :(

lol are u serious haha well my cat that i wanted to find a home for is a sook my dog will be dragging him along by his legs and he sits there and purrs... lol, no way will i give him to someone like her, he would just be used for breeding and then selling, i think shes selling her grey cat because she couldnt get it to breed any by the looks of the other animals shes bought bred and sold... she gets things that look like they could be from a certain breed so she can make a bit more out of it

like mine looks like one of those russian blues or what ever but he isnt, she probably sees it as something she can make more out of :(

That’s no good; cats and dogs need a lot of space and have a high maintenance requirement maybe see if a nursing home will take the cat? He sounds very friendly.

And my cat she is just weird, I think she has a disability I always give her lots of attention and treats she just hates everything. :|

Why not offer to buy a whatever off her an ask to pick it up from her house. Then tell all the SA peoples theyres a 'torch and pitchfork' day and shut her down. Bahahahaa

lol if you have a pitch fork day let me know and ill try to come over from vic to lend a helping hand. this kind of thing makes me physically sick so many animals out there being used and abused by people just cause they can!!! and to put a picture of her son (well you never know with this chick by the sounds of it she could have 'adopted' the child as well) in the pic with a dog to try and make them more appealing there is nothing she wont stoop to :evil: :evil: :evil:

drazzy i never thought of that! i know nursing homes do love to have them the one my great grannys in has two lol

it sounds like a good idea mid lol very tempting

she always posts her animals up with excuses elixer its my baby boys best friend but its just not working blah blah its shocking then she says at the end oh but ill swap it for this type of dog .... for her next breeding project. shocking!

this is horrible, its awful to treat animals as money! and i feel sorry for all those poor animals, when an animal changes homes its stress full and they need attention and special care. she obviously has no idea.

yea i know how much my dog stresses when michael and or i are away from him, he doesnt like being left with other people he is really attatched to us so i hate to think how many of these animals are getting attatched to her son and her and then getting the boot
its so sad

Kylie is advertising again -Pets-dogs-puppies-Pure-Alaskan-Malamute-x-labrador-puppies-not-yet-matted-W0QQAdIdZ133644643

"
Pure Alaskan Malamute breed with pura labrador gold
two be breed in couple of weeks
if interested in pups please contack me by email"

This person is also located in elizebeth, the spelling is shocking just like kylies but i dont think its the same person, although they are selling alot of dogs so just be careful it could be the same person

[they have also advertised dogs on a few other sites apart from these adds

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back