Just pics of some of my tarantulas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you got any chilean rose haired? :D and is the very first pic a MRK? i'm not very good with scientific names

Yes, I had a rose hair, she was my first T', but she died of old age :(
Common names confuse me quite a bit, I like scientific names much more. ;)
What should MRK stand for? :)

No they're not allowed to keep inverts at all for some reason

That really sucks big time! :O

Last edited:
omg haha u guys are nuts! i would love to be able to see them like you do.... i saw the first pic it freaked me, so i could not look at the rest hehe
i do not mean any offence at all i just cant beleive it! hehe

im not a big fan of spiders but your collection is amazing , do you keep them all in similar sized enclosures i guess with 65 they would be pretty compact setups.

have you got any chilean rose haired? :D and is the very first pic a MRK? i'm not very good with scientific names

No that's not mexican red knee (B. smithi), but it's similar, this one (B. auratum) is called mexican flame knee. ;)

omg haha u guys are nuts! i would love to be able to see them like you do.... i saw the first pic it freaked me, so i could not look at the rest hehe
i do not mean any offence at all i just cant beleive it! hehe

No offense taken ;)

im not a big fan of spiders but your collection is amazing , do you keep them all in similar sized enclosures i guess with 65 they would be pretty compact setups.

Thank you very much, I love them all. They are my fuzzy 8-legged teddy bears! :p
It depends on their size, spiderlings are in appropriately small enclosures (at least 4x leg span X 3x leg span) and bigger ones are in glass terrariums. :) But evetually everyone will be in their own glass set-ups! :)

Last edited:
Hairy ugly looking creepy things but looks like you have a good collection

Hairy ugly looking creepy things but

:( They are purdy! :(
Thank you at least for "looks like you have a good collection" ;)
I have many more tarantulas, these are just few of them! :D

I've never like spiders but they are some amazing looking Ts.

There are many colors and sizes of tarantulas, some are just amazing with their color and looks! There are cca. 900 known different species of tarantulas and many more that are still unknown. Every year they discover new species. :D
Thanks for checking it out at least, it's much appreciated! :notworthy:

Last edited:
i still like them =]

a lot of people would say that about snakes as well...

i really wish i could handle mine now =/ shes pretty happy just chilling in her hide though

lolol i keep coming back to these pics :lol:
got any aussie species in your collection?

They're bloody beautiful mate. Awesome and thanks for sharing.

lolol i keep coming back to these pics :lol:
got any aussie species in your collection?

No, unfortunately I don't have any aussie species, they are hard to get here, if not almost impossible. :/

They're bloody beautiful mate. Awesome and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for looking at them, and I'm glad you like them. They are really cool animals. :)

Meh, aussie ones are boring lol they all look the same.
Some of those pics I dont really like cos they look like huntsmans lol hunstmans still give me the creeps.
You should get a Cobalt Blue T theyre stunning. And get a goliath!

sooo lucky we cant get exotics here, I would run out of room! and money! lol
thanks for the great pics :)

sooo lucky we cant get exotics here, I would run out of room! and money! lol
thanks for the great pics :)

Haha, I started with one rosie, and than, T' BLAST, tarantulas everywhere! Hahahaha
I'm glad you like my pics! :)

Meh, aussie ones are boring lol they all look the same.
Some of those pics I dont really like cos they look like huntsmans lol hunstmans still give me the creeps.
You should get a Cobalt Blue T theyre stunning. And get a goliath!

Yes, most aussie T's are some shade of brown, Pokies are really colorful, I love P. formosa, P. subfusca (best looking pokie IMO), and P. metalica is nice but overrated.
I haven't really considered owning H. lividum (cobalt blue T') as they are hidden in their burrow most of the time, so seeing them is a rare occasion. ;) But I will be buying T. blondi or maybe T. apophysis! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back