Just saying g`day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know who this shane black is but i have worked out he isn`t real popular around here.

someone who has no idea who shane is says he's not popular :rolleyes:
he'll be devestated and probably has tears welling up in his eyes..

dry those eyes shane and dont listen to these cruel bullies

Please no more about the other shane black. When you join a forum and people start asking questions and making comments about something or someone you have no idea about it, without explaining the situation (maybe I should have asked) it becomes very confusing.

I`m finding my name to be quite popular! Don`t think I would have attracted this much attention if my name was Barry or Clark!

P.S. Sorry to any Barry`s or Clarks out there.:)

what about barry white (whacking day) or clark kent?

Please no more about the other shane black. When you join a forum and people start asking questions and making comments about something or someone you have no idea about it, without explaining the situation (maybe I should have asked) it becomes very confusing.

lol, it's all in good humor, you just couldn't of timed it better thats all.... though I'd suggest you try and change your name as you will always get people asking about stuff you have no idea about... what about King Coastal? thats a top name

King Coastal has a very cool ring to it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back