Kangaroo Pouch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one of these for over a decade. I work with Americans and they absolutely love these things. A few years ago when I was in England I pulled my scrotum (kangaroo) out at a bar and took some change out of it to pay for my beer. A lady looked at it and asked what it was and I told her. She was quite thrilled and took great pleasure in rubbing it (and smelling it for some unknown reason). I bet there was a neutered kangaroo somewhere in outback Australia that was wondering why he was getting an erection at that time ;)

I have a cane toad coin purse on my keys, its great!
I still surprized that yous havnt seen these before. There are other scrotum products, but i wont put up a link cos i think thats why this thread disappeared last night.
Its a bottle opener, look it up. And theyre availiable at all the aussie suvenier shops. (Spelling?)

I have the kangaroo arm back scratcher, although you end up in pain if you use it, those claws are sharp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back