Kicked in the guts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for you Hix, I spose in hindsight you'd still prefer your new camera and DVD missing.

Hope they catch the little ^$^@#%$#

What a f*@#ing low life scum sucking freak of nature. An invasion of anybodys property is bad enough let alone stealing property. Hope they show up hix, if theres anything I can do down here don't hesitate to ask, I kow theres probably not much but even still the offers there.

This is straight out un-human!!! Sorry hix, but if im offered a pair of coastals in the next few MONTHS, im gonna take law into my own hands!!!!! Cu.Nts like this should FuKKen die!!! 2 things i really hate in life (and i dont hate much) are Junkies and THIEVES!!!!!! We'll get them hix, there is only so far they can go with reptiles, and god help them if the come my way!!!!

My condolences Hix.
But dont fret, there are many eyes on the job!!!

Cheers, Alan.

I would love for you to get em Alan.

I would love to be there if you caught them even more.

But dont like your chances. :roll:

Lets hope carma can play a role at least. :twisted:

Very sorry for your loss Hix.
So sad to read soemthing like this. I hope they get caught.

I'm with you Sherm. I am fed up to the back teeth with Thieves. You work hard to get the things you want in life and they just toddle up and take it. Usually it's for drug money. Not going into details but I know of someone in my life who would steal anything and flog it off at Cash Converters for $25 just to buy a foil. It's bloody ridiculous. It's one of the reasons I became a Security Officer. But then you learn that these low life scumbags get away with it anyway so I gave up. I do strongly believe in Karma. Junkies of any kind have no life to speak of and so they shouldn't. Most never will and I take a very tiny amount of pleasure in that fact. They will never know the love a person feels for their family or, like us, they're pets. Sad indeed.

Sorry to hear of your loss Hix,
Hopefully they will be caught and you can get them back.
I cant understand someone wanting to steal a carpet - if you want one so bad illiegally they can go down the bush and get one - why steal someones pet - esp. a hatchy raised one.
I imagine retribution will be sweet if you find them before the police, good luck in finding them.
Cheers
Ad

:( As with the others I am very shocked and saddened to read of your terrible loss Hix! I would imagine it feels like a kick in the guts... :cry:

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Judy

seeing as i cannot imagin the idiot who stole your carpets traveling to sell them i would be placeing afew wanted adds for a pair of coastal carpet pythons and see who replys... go see afew pairs and act like your interested bring ur camera if u recognise ur pair theres no way they can be on licence so just pound a face and take whats yours

just remember to be vigilant as its unlikely they will try sell em for awhile (sort of cool off period) so keep the adds up

as far as i can think of with cops being as useless as they are in my experience this would be your best chance..... pity your not in bris i could go look at all the offered carpets with you ;)

sorry for your loss

I was just thinking that we will have to be on the lookout for coastal hatchies at the end of the year
Incase they are planning on breeding them .Make sure we ask for pics of the parents or have a look at them if possible !
This just sux hix

dobermanmick said:
I was just thinking that we will have to be on the lookout for coastal hatchies at the end of the year
Incase they are planning on breeding them .Make sure we ask for pics of the parents or have a look at them if possible !
This just sux hix

the sad thing is that this wouldent work as coastals are the cheapest and most widley bred carpet in aus

see sh!tloads in the paper round hatching time
sumtimes for as cheap as 70buks each

dobermanmick said:
Make sure we ask for pics of the parents or have a look at them if possible !
This just sux hix
That's for sure, at least pics of mum.

Yeah but i think that snake of hixs is quite distinct looking .Kenshin there are alot of people on this site and between us all we may see something .
Maybe we could have a sticky thread to do with theft of snakes and have some pics and details on it ?Just for reference .

dobermanmick said:
Maybe we could have a sticky thread to do with theft of snakes and have some pics and details on it ?Just for reference .
I was thinking that myself, although I was thinking website, but a sticky thread or forum on a dedicated snake site would work better as more snake people would read it.

Put a reward notice in our local paper Hix..........Draw attention to it, these clueless Sh.its might panic and turn em back in. Anything is worth a try. These stupid buggers may even put advertisements up if they do have hatchies later in the year at the local pet stores. Check the notice board at St.Andrews pets.
Simone.

Dam shame Hix that female was one of the nicest coastals ive seen, but on a good note also very easy to distinguish. Hope you get lucky and get them back somehow.
Cheers Stevo

HIX, i'm with johbowemonie "Put a reward notice in local paper" & other sources aswell..........
Hell i'll even throw in a $50 to 'kick off' the reward fund!!!
I myself have been on the ****ty end of the stick when it comes to thieves, but i've never lost a pet, my wife and i really feel for you man.
I admittenly had the pleasure of an "out of court settlement" with the prick that broke in here. Coz i tracked the son-of-a-bitch down, he now walks with a limp.(coutesy of a Gun & Moore cricket bat!! :wink: ) But i spose it did help that my neigbour saw him walking out my back door.

my motto is, "if they're light on the finger, be heavy on the fist!!"

:evil: and i'd do it again!, just imagine.... a 6ft4 120kg lumber-jack swingin a lump of willow! lol :lol:

"We curse'd thee pungent theives, we will be watching for YOU!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back