Killer sharks.. stay out of the ocean !!!!! *IMPORTANT*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Blue Whales when mating ejaculate around 1000lt of sperm and only 10% of it actually reaches its mate.
So next time you say that the ocean tastes salty, now you know the reason why.....:lol:

wanna know why the sea tastes salty??? whale semen!!! there now you'll never go in the ocean again!

Is there a chance, Defective, that you've not read through this entire thread?

quite possibly slim...it was an after thought....something that i remember from a few years back and was like BAM!

why's the ocean blue in my area then?
6287569477_ce8b33afd4.jpg

When your in the water your a sharks victim... If they choose to attack your chances are EXTREMELY slim!!!

its actually the opposite =] many shark species, predominately great whites, feel things with their mouth as they are extremely curious. There are far more people that sharks are just curious about and kind of feel with their mouth to see what it is. Problem is the massive razor sharp teeth in its mouth which equals a bite =/ i cant remember the exact figure but there are far more people 'bitten' by sharks then actually attacked and consumed by them with (in most cases) the cause of death being blood loss from bites. Of course there are some sharks like bull sharks, that do outwardly attack people but they are the minority!

i went cageless shark diving a couple of months back =] they are so amazing!

everyone just needs to watch the movie sharkwater

I've just cracked up all the girls in my office by telling them about the salty taste.......now they think I am a sicko, but really.it's all your fault you people.............

LOL vending machines and obesity go hand in hand!!

hehe hehe hehe ... sorry but i have an interesting theory.... ( we go in the ocean, sharks live in the ocean, they have big teeth, we are a good meat source) Food chain is a big thing. Also we are talking about being concerned about sharks, look at all these other things out there that can kill people. "Did you know 6 people die every year testing if a 9volt battery works on their tongue"?

Also we are playing with our lives really..... Cmon we are herp people! How many people on here have vens or crocs?? No different then playing in water, why do we do it you may ask? It is who we are.

I cut my teeth wrestling smoothhounds and tope, in the Thames Estuary as a kid, so the Ocean here holds little fear for me...

Also we are talking about being concerned about sharks, look at all these other things out there that can kill people. "Did you know 6 people die every year testing if a 9volt battery works on their tongue"?

Hey Poggle - what is it that kills the people testing the 9 Volt batteries? Is it the current that passes through the tongue, through the muscular system into the heart, stopping the heart?

Or... Is it the fact that the 9V is enough to stimulate a part of the brain that sets of a bunch of synapses nerves which in turn causes a seizure and ultimately a heart attack?

Or, is it the fact that the people testing these batteries have also consumed snails in the past 24 hours?

Or.... Do these people test the batteries in the ocean? Thus the current from the 9V battery is increased because of the high concentration of salts in the water which act as a conductor, which in turn attracts a shark, which in turn eats the person testing the battery on their tongue?

Or.... Are you messing with us....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back