Killer sharks.. stay out of the ocean !!!!! *IMPORTANT*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good thing they'll only attack up until april the 28th

must be a shark holiday... after working 24/7 as a mean man killing machine even you would want to take a break... maybe go to Hawaii with the family, i herd the locals taste great there

I've eaten a bit of shark before. It wouldn't be fair to complain if one decided it wanted to try some of me.

I've eaten a bit of shark before. It wouldn't be fair to complain if one decided it wanted to try some of me.

From what I understand, we may go 'fishing', well, it appears that sharks are now going 'humaning'.

I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before they bait us. They'll put chocolate cake, hamburgers, french fries, you name it, on the beaches. Fat people will be the first to go. They'll see the food and chase after it (albeit slowly) into the waves. Then... WHAMMO!

Well, perhaps not that sound... More a fat munching sound. The shark will devour them.

It's not that far fetched really. Especially when you think about the 0.0005% chance of other things occurring!

From what I understand, we may go 'fishing', well, it appears that sharks are now going 'humaning'.

I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before they bait us. They'll put chocolate cake, hamburgers, french fries, you name it, on the beaches. Fat people will be the first to go. They'll see the food and chase after it (albeit slowly) into the waves. Then... WHAMMO!

Well, perhaps not that sound... More a fat munching sound. The shark will devour them.

It's not that far fetched really. Especially when you think about the 0.0005% chance of other things occurring!
That will be the beginning of overweight sharks and the demise of the species. macdonalds will triumph again!

That will be the beginning of overweight sharks and the demise of the species. macdonalds will triumph again!

It hasn't been the end of our species - so I guess sharks will adapt with their new found extreme weight.

My first belly laugh for the day ..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screw being safe. I'm buying a motorcycle.

Attachments

• 386208-motorbike.jpg
    386208-motorbike.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 86
who need terrorists when we have the Government, news papers and advertising gurus? :eek:

must be a shark holiday... after working 24/7 as a mean man killing machine even you would want to take a break... maybe go to Hawaii with the family, i herd the locals taste great there
yeah its the sharks RDO

Male Blue Whales when mating ejaculate around 1000lt of sperm and only 10% of it actually reaches its mate.
So next time you say that the ocean tastes salty, now you know the reason why.....:lol:

Just about every time I go for a surf I see sharks down my way.
Doesn't help there's a lake and river enterance and a local population of bronzies :)

Might get hammered for this but its an opinion.
Understandably I do see where they are comming from. Some tigers, great whites and other species are classified as "rogue" sharks. Personally more tracking needs to be done to determine certain movements. Might not always be right but majoritiy win's and with the most recent 3 deaths in W.A over such a short period there may be an issue at hand.
In saying that common sense also needs to play a part. Swimming 350m out or diving 500m out in the depths, there are a few more risks then swimming 20m from the shore.
Oh well what ever happens happens I suppose.

Male Blue Whales when mating ejaculate around 1000lt of sperm and only 10% of it actually reaches its mate.
So next time you say that the ocean tastes salty, now you know the reason why.....:lol:

sooo.... explain how do you know sperm tastes salty? :lol:

If blue whales ejaculate 1,000L of semen...

How much do sperm whales ejaculate?

wanna know why the sea tastes salty??? whale semen!!! there now you'll never go in the ocean again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back