Kinda snake related....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
we took our 4 youngest boys 2 the museum 2day in town :D it was heaps fun and they had a ball. Anyways the snake bit....they have 2 GORJUZ lol green snakes?? im not sure what but man i want some! heres a pic View attachment 248370 they would look stunning in my lounge room! :p also got a pic of my 6 yr old with this one (he thought it was real!) View attachment 248372

i think i have been there too as i remember the fake snake at the tree trunk? :) great place! haha and if i'm not mistaken the two green ones are GTP's ( Green Tree Pythons ) :)

Last edited:
They're Green Tree Pythons. Lovely aren't they? :) I haven't been to the museum for ages...

Ohhh we had a ball! lol took 70 photos :shock: it was gr8.

oh and how much $ do GTP cost ? im in love lol

bummer! looks like im gonna have to get my balaclava out and break into the museum 2nite :lol: (jokes) lol
hey brandy i love green tree snakes not cheap $900+ josh can you show your coins on what do you collect

so funny what are your kids names by the way mine is aiden

ok i will not

newtolovingsnake lol im sorry! i just saw Geckoboy has removed his age! oops.....my bad lol. I think he might have removed it because some others were paying out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back