Knight Tiger....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanthomas

Reaction score
Hi all, just caught a knight tiger (brown tree snake) in my house... what should i do with it let it go outside? or will it just come back in?

Yer mate just let it go out side in a nice tree tonight

Lewy

Hey mate,

Just release the animal back from where you got it, if you dont want it hanging around (for whatever reason there harmless) call up a local snake relocater (ring the EPA and a volunteer relocater will come for free) and they will take the animal although if you have one animal around I can guarentee you there will be more.

You should be happy you have native reptiles around your house :)

Ben

Hey mate,

Just release the animal back from where you got it, if you dont want it hanging around (for whatever reason there harmless) call up a local snake relocater (ring the EPA and a volunteer relocater will come for free) and they will take the animal although if you have one animal around I can guarentee you there will be more.

You should be happy you have native reptiles around your house :)

Ben
He said it was in his house. Haha. I wouldn't leave a BTS cruisin' around in my lounge room either. :p

But yeah, just let him go in a tree outside.

thanks guys he's or she's been let go in a down near a bannana farm with heaps of trees and a river!

lol, you guys are sooks :lol: i would be happy to have it roaming my house, or any non venomous snake for that matter,
just one problem tho......there is no such thing in my area :(

lol, you guys are sooks :lol: i would be happy to have it roaming my house, or any non venomous snake for that matter,
just one problem tho......there is no such thing in my area :(

night tigers are venomous, and just like bees you can have an allergic reactions to their venom. its only a mild venom but still best to er on the side of caution if you dont know how you'll react

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back