Krunchy - Lots of Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day all. Today I got my male Urodacus elongatus in the mail from The Green Scorpion. Again, could not be happier with The Green Scorpion!! He came packaged well, looks very healthy and is just all round great.

I named him Krunchy and he will be Pinchy's boyfriend. Assuming she doesn't kill him and eat his body.. :shock:. Anyway, I got him out and handled him for a while (first time handling a big scorpion - weird!). He was just awesome, and I soon put him into his tank to explore.

Looking at the hands and the tail you can see why they're called elongatus!

Krunchy2005.jpg

Krunchy006.jpg

Krunchy003.jpg

Krunchy2003.jpg

Krunchy2012.jpg

Krunchy2010.jpg

Krunchy2008.jpg

Krunchy2006.jpg

Krunchy2004.jpg

Krunchy2018.jpg

Krunchy2015.jpg

Ate a cricket straight away!
Krunchy2021.jpg

Krunchy2020.jpg

Krunchy2019.jpg

Anyway sorry for so many pics, but I got snap happy! Hope you like him

Phil

great pics, i love the ones of him ravaging the crickets lol. couple of those hand pics would make a cool tattoo IMO

Wow! Krunchy is ALMOST as good as Kelly :D

The person or the scorpion Kelly? Because he's definitly better than... um.. one of them.

No, he is inferior to both.
It goes a little like this:
Kelly (person) > Kelly (scorpion) > Krunchy > Phil.

crikey! what a menacing looking critter. great photos BTW ;)

wicked lookin scorp you got there philk,and great pics good work!.

Nice looking scorp. Not really into inverts but i can appreciate them. :)

I'd say he's a little big and expensive for a crab snack.

mindthesole, he definitly isn't menacing though. Placid as can be.

mindthesole, he definitly isn't menacing though. Placid as can be.

amazing! how do you handle them? do you just let em crawl on you or do you pick em up? they look so fragile yet deadly at the same time... soooooo intriguing. nice pics ;)

wow soooo cool! i was looking at bylo's site just before and im thinking i want one of those giant ones (forgot name :shock: sorry!) i want a scorp sooo bad aye.. congrats! and your making me sooo jealous! (kinda makes me think of payback for the jack thing :shock: :shock: lol)

amazing! how do you handle them? do you just let em crawl on you or do you pick em up? they look so fragile yet deadly at the same time... soooooo intriguing. nice pics ;)
This guy came packaged with tissues and when I opened the tissues up to get photos he started walking around and I didn't want him to get away/fall off my desk so I just stuck my hand out in front of him and poked him on the bum and he crawled on. It's kinda weird cause they crawl with their claws extended, so I was paranoid he was gonna pinch me.

You can also pick them up by sliding your hand under their back end, or by gently picking up by the tail (not recommended apparenty)

Hahahaha Nat :shock:

the male Urodacus elongatus are truly an impressive scorpion , the tails are so long .
Such a placid scorpion

hi bylo :D im trying to convince my dad scorpions can be cool... i weaned him in with my pede, he hates my pede lol

Hey where can a scorpion sting you from. i.e. where are the danger zones for placing your hands etc??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back