Lace Monitor videos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I bet the sliding glass would be a pain with the dirt getting in the tracks when they throw dirt round like that! Thanks for the videos. Thinking more and more about getting a Lacie everyday :p

Thanks for sharing, RSP, very nice Lacies you have there. The insects are great environmental enrichment:). I could never get my previous pair and my older animals to show much interest in insects once they had chopped up adult mice, though, recently, I've caught Goblin chasing/ consuming small skinks in her outdoor enclosure:( . I may have to try my little Gippy on some and see what happens.

Wow I bet the sliding glass would be a pain with the dirt getting in the tracks when they throw dirt round like that! Thanks for the videos. Thinking more and more about getting a Lacie everyday :p

It's not that bad actually, I use tea tree mulch as bedding and it just falls out of the rails when you open the glass, every now and then I have to clean the ends of the rails, but that's it.

Lacies are amazing reptiles, they have so much personality. I wouldn't recomend them unless you have plenty of time and space for them though.

Thanks for the info. What is that in the small ceramic dish? powder type stuff or something.

77b60cf3.jpg

It's just a dry food I found. I have it sitting in there all the time and Skittles picks at it all day, it adds some vitamins and it smells like fish food, which that little lacie goes crazy for. It does NOT replace any part of there diet.

gee i love lacies!

thanks for the vids, yours are beautiful!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back