Lacey Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stimsi

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have been working on an outdoor lacey enclosure for the past few months, now that it is taking shape i thought i might give you all a look.

]001.jpg006.jpg005.jpg004.jpg003.jpg002.jpg007.jpg

I have fabricated the whole thing from the ground up, the mesh was the hardest thing as i didnt want any RHS framing in the middle of the mesh, so i joined the sheets by mig welding together, very time consuming. The mesh and RHS cost me nearly a grand ( thats at trade price ) couple hundred for the colour bond as it is double sided and i wouldnt be able to put a price on labour, i think if you were to have it made you wouldnt get change from $3000. Hard to say ?

looks unreal mate. I wish i had that

Looks fantastic mate. As soon as I have my own land I hope to build one half as good.

Looking good..Just need the Laceys to grow another foot or so.

i take it everything is double padlocked? poor birdie is going to have a heart attack when he see's his new cage 'mate', perhaps more colour bond on the door between them?

A lot of time put in to it but it is worth it great job. on the bottom right in there perspecs going in there?

The extra colour bond sheets to go between the the birds and monitors is ready to go, depending on how the birds react, i have a couple of plans up my sleeve if they are not happy. The only entry is through the double avery doors, both lockable. I am tossing around the perspecs idea allong the bottom, still getting prices, it may have to wait/be changed down the track.

Last edited:
i hope your gonna move that bird it wprob wont get any sleep with a lacey right next to it

:p You can always put the Galah in with the lizards :shock: Im sure the bird will be fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back