lacie and carpet python together.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
copy that kenshin!
@ python119, sorry for the comment before, it is good to ask questions but that one took me by SURPRISE!
do some reading on either animal and you would know without a doubt that that wouldnt work, someones gonna die!
take this as constructive criticism not an attack....

I doubt original poster is every going to post a question again.

It may of been better to just tell the user a simple no and to do some research online. possibly provide him links to read...

Just saying.

This is a reptile forum. A reptile question was asked. Why come down so hard on the poor guy. For more experienced keepers, the answer is obvious, but going on the number of posts, he's not an experienced keeper. Isn't it better that he ask the question?

Oh good grief... some of you are defending the indefensible... reptile licences are far too easy to get in this country...

Jamie

The notion that there is 'no such thing as a stupid question' is stupid in itself... and it does seem to be raised here very frequently...

There are some VERY stupid questions... and, I'm afraid to say... some VERY stupid answers sometimes...

This reminds me of a thread years ago titled 'Can i keep a scorpion with my snake?' I'll see if i can find it lol.

This is a reptile forum. A reptile question was asked. Why come down so hard on the poor guy. For more experienced keepers, the answer is obvious, but going on the number of posts, he's not an experienced keeper. Isn't it better that he ask the question?

Haha a big post count doesn't equal a whole heap of experience, it just means you have happy fingers and are not a quadraplegic or an amputee.

lol at that snake/scorpion link. I think its just general common sense not to keep the two in the same enclosure, but better than this thread being "why did my lacie eat my carpet?"

where has commonsense gone ????????
the problem with this forum of late seems to be 'try not to offend' the people asking the most ridiculous questions EVER...Why not do a bit of HOMEWORK yourself and ask genuine questions after you have done the busy work yourself .....
If members can see your actually asking about information on a reptile matter that is of a reasonable subject matter ,then most will get the answers or help they need ..
(If this person had botherd to read up on the eating habits of a lacy he wouldve got his answer ...)

lacies diet is basic enough to know - anything and everything is food to them and if they cant eat it they will bloody well try anyway........

wounder if zoo's will start housing lions with impala, sharks with tuna or goshawks with pigeons......... i think he's onto something errrrrr

I agree he should have done some research himself, but this is a reptile forum. Why not ask the question here? A simple yes or no answer would suffice. There doesn't need to be 3 pages of payouts and non constructive criticims.

So his new and he didn't know, but he got the idea after the first two posts. Did he deserve to get bashed for it over three pages? No.

I agree he should have done some research himself, but this is a reptile forum. Why not ask the question here? A simple yes or no answer would suffice. There doesn't need to be 3 pages of payouts and non constructive criticims.

I have asked my fair share of questions on here and have received alot of assistance and genuine answers..... these questions however were asked when google had been exhausted and books too.

This question was NOT even basically researched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back