lacie regurge

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLAY89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I feed my lace monitor today and about 3 hours later regurged it back up . What could have cause him to do it ?

I ment fed lol

How often is he fed? If he is well fed or regularly fed not too much to worry about.

Does he have plenty of hiding spots? And humidity? Could be stressing from something. Exactly what is the basking spot temperature?

Im only on my iphone . I dnt think i can load any photos with it his basking spot is around 37 . His fat and healthy plenty of hides . But i would say his more active then normal lol if u can upload from phone let me know how

37 is to low, you want the basking spot to be around 45-55.

You can upload with your iPhone, you need to get the free "photobucket" app. It's all I use

37c is too low mate, bump it up to 50c or so.

How long have you had it for, what age etc.

Lacies should be kept at about 40-45 given a good basking spot they wont regurgitate there food

Oh ok cool will do his a year old ill get that photo bucket and put a pic up of him

I have it now how do i use it to put a pic up ?

Last edited:
Oh ok cool will do his a year old ill get that photo bucket and put a pic up of him

I have it now how do i use it to put a pic up ?

You open the "photobucket" app, go to "upload media" then either select "choose existing" to select a photo from you're phones photos or "choose camera" to take a new picture to upload. Then go to the photo you want and select the "i" in the bottom right corner, then copy the "IMG" link and paste it right here when you're writing something.

It will look like this.
27bc27f0.jpg

how is he going mate? any updates or pictures? he is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back