Lacy takes down a donkey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do it again next weekend and get pics before it's clean? I wanna laugh at you some more... :D

Good story man.

ouch donk ............silly man lol ...thats a lesson learnt lol......what a shame he didnt manage to get a tail whip on the face as well lol ..........but serious as was said watch for infection!...best of luck healing up :)

if you ever go where there are crocs donk, let me know, i wanna come and ill bring my new camera

after all photographing them is extremely difficult if someone doesn't hold them down before hand :D:D

LMAO ... yeah, disappointed there no pics with it latched on. Where are your priorities man!

if you ever go where there are crocs donk, let me know, i wanna come and ill bring my new camera

after all photographing them is extremely difficult if someone doesn't hold them down before hand :D:D

Me too, I'm in. I'll supply the grog!:lol: I need to give my new video camera a go!

Dont worry everyone, my new nickname on the island is "Bindi". :lol::lol::lol:

Yeowch

Damn son he got u good, least it only got ur wrist, know of a guy that copped a bite a little further south, beer n reptile was not a good combo for him. (still works but had some awesome swelling n bruising for a while - he praises his levis for taking the brunt of the teeth)

Ahhh, funny thread, :lol: thanks for the laugh Donk, ouch, could feel the pain mate,
Bindi - lmao how funny is that, :D
Cheers
Adam

And thats why I don't touch large lacies..... just one question though??? how was it scratching your chest?? their back should be facing your chest, feet pointing away from you..

And thats why I don't touch large lacies..... just one question though??? how was it scratching your chest?? their back should be facing your chest, feet pointing away from you..

that was my first thought too!!

nice story!! atleast you will have some scars to show your stupidity :D

bahahaha bet you dont regret it though ha donk? At least you will have a cool scar and a good story to tell for years to come. You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back