Lake Broadwater [DUW]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, as per usual Stew...try and blame your dismal herping failures on anything but yourself...the camera, the weather, your sandals, roadkill animals...

I cant beleive Lake Broadwater Has water in it!
The Last time i was over there, it was as dry as a bone.

Im going over there at the end of the week for work, os i might have to stop and have a look around.

Some really good shots there by the way!

Haha, as per usual Stew...try and blame your dismal herping failures on anything but yourself...the camera, the weather, your sandals, roadkill animals...

There's nothing wrong with my sandals! My doctor says I'm not allowed to wear thongs - something about gluteal chaffing...

I cant beleive Lake Broadwater Has water in it!

Yeah, I was surprised to see it wet. There was a lot of frog activity there on the weekend. Lee tried going for a swim in there, but it was ankle-deep so he got a bit scared.

Stewart

your sandals

In Uncle Stew's defense, his sandals are pretty bad, and no doubt the primary cause behind everything from world hunger, to the fact that Arnott's don't make cavettos anymore. I have no doubt in my mind those are the main cause in his herping failures.

I have no doubt in my mind those are the main cause in his herping failures.

Maybe my failures are due to the people I go with, seeing as they insist on calling it a night just because I start falling asleep when driving, or they complain when I make them walk 23 kilometres around a lake in the middle of the night, or I make them sit in the back of the ute with all the roadkill.

Stewart

Tell me about it...girly herpers we call them. Roll into camp at 3.00am after over 7 hours of night driving and you guys are all snoring. Women.

this may be a blonde question here, but were abouts is lake broadwater, is it in qld. anywere close to brisbane. lol. sorry, i know this sounds likes a stupid question, but i am a bit thick when it comes to places and states. lol thanks heaps
mel

Tell me about it...girly herpers we call them. Roll into camp at 3.00am after over 7 hours of night driving and you guys are all snoring. Women.

hahaha. I don't snore. It must have been Stew. Honest.

this may be a blonde question here, but were abouts is lake broadwater, is it in qld. anywere close to brisbane. lol. sorry, i know this sounds likes a stupid question, but i am a bit thick when it comes to places and states. lol thanks heaps
mel

About 2.5 - 3hrs west of Brisbane. About 30mins drive from Brisbane if you drive like Jonno..... or so I hear.

hehe thanks slacker, i guess jonno has a turbo up his butt when he drives then. 30 mins sounds good, same as how my hubby drives. lol.

...so that wasn't you spooning with me in my swag, Stew?

slacker, the only thing you hear about my driving is VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM as I go past.

Err, I think you do. I was constantly having to roll over and poke you in the ribs to get you to shut up.

Damnit, Stew, I told you not to mention that on the forums. Now Megan's going to be bugging me for photos!

I should also add its in NSW
Im crap with where places are too, that's why Google Maps is my friend!

It's about 30km S/W of Dalby, QLD. A bit north of Brisbane, but mostly west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back