• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large Enclosure Quote Wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobs

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'day herpies (oops, sorry herpers),

Living in the best part of the world, Australia's Top End, only sux when you want something.

I'm looking for a large/tall enclosure for "Fluffy", my 6ft coastal.

There is bugger all in Darwin and most freight companies want both my arms to cover the costs.

I figured by posting here, that some of you experts out there will be able take a look at my requirements and get in touch with your own/previously used freighters. I would like quotes on pre-assembled or flat packed (as long as the quality is top notch, it doesn't matter).

I am after (approx, you may have your own set designs) a 7ft h (6ft enclosure, 1ft bottom cupboard) x 4ft w x 750mm deep. I know that 600mm deep is the norm, but I'm not that normal. Included in the quote will be (fitted) 1 x Day Light/Heat, 1 x Night Light/Heat, 1 x UV Light, and thermostat to control everything. Don't forget most important of all, please include freight costs. Painted, stained, whatever (give me the options).

Cheers in advance, and I eagerly await your replies...

Craig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back