Last nights herping pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Here are some pics from last night herping trip, good night all up, a few frogs (only photographed the cream ;) ), 2 x BTS, 1 x Carpet Snake, 1 x XOS Dwarf Crowned and a couple of geckos (not photographed)

so.. here they are...
zzz-22.jpg

zz-29.jpg

z-37.jpg

zzzzzzz-8.jpg

zzzzzz-14.jpg

zzzzz-18.jpg

zzzz-16.jpg

zzzzzzzz-8.jpg

zzzzzzzzz-4.jpg

zzzzzzzzzz-2.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzz-1.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Hot night's weren't made for sleeping......

yeah, I was a bit tired, didn't get home till 3.30... fell into a coma, kids were happy as they could not wake me to take them to school... I was up for 25 hours straight...

nice finds, woo 3:30 thats dedication hsaha

You don't find cool herps going to bed by 9 ;).... my only problem is I have found most of the herps in Sydney and have to travel further a field to find new things, and these things are often rare and take alot of effort to find.

You don't find cool herps going to bed by 9 ;).... my only problem is I have found most of the herps in Sydney and have to travel further a field to find new things, and these things are often rare and take alot of effort to find.

Looks like it was well worth it though ;)

What are the BTS like to get a photo of? More difficult than your average carpet? Very jealous.

nice shots, well done with the iteratus, guessing this was all seen up central coast way? what type of geckos? just broad tails?

thanks.

sooo jealous..was this you and Colin on a Northern trip? great photos. Went for a walk tonight with my 10YO through RNP but far too windy for herps...saw a few wobblies and wabbits but that was all.

nice shots, well done with the iteratus, guessing this was all seen up central coast way? what type of geckos? just broad tails?

thanks.

Thanks, we found 7 iteratus all up, though probably could of doubled that if we really tried, they were everywhere. Yes, they were just a couple of grav female broadies.... and yes, central coast area

sooo jealous..was this you and Colin on a Northern trip? great photos. Went for a walk tonight with my 10YO through RNP but far too windy for herps...saw a few wobblies and wabbits but that was all.

Yes, Col and I went out to look for a new species of mammal we found last time, but the mysterious "Koala Rabbit" eluded us again, and we had to put up with finding snakes and frogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back