Let's argue about terrorism! And do it in the right place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wattso~ It is also the highest selling book in the world. And I know you wern't mocking me, but as you have suggested, I dont want to post them here to be pulled apart/ridiculed

The author of the bible was really the worlds first politician wasnt he ?! :lol:

Wattso~ It is also the highest selling book in the world

yeah, I wish I'd written it, eat ya heart out Stephen King!! :D

Btw came across an article the other day about someone who has or intends to "Australianise" the bible! :shock: Mary is described as a "sheila" for instance. You can tell the person isnt an aussie! lol :lol:

Luke~ If you want to look at it like that, then yeah your right lol.

Wattso~ It wont hit the shelves, too many people including the pope will make their voices heard. But if hey're going to Australianise it, can we americanise it aswell? That could be interesting!

Lol, yeah I think the general gist was re-writing it to modernise it, perhaps they did intent different nationalities? imagine broad english............ "Then the gov rocked up with a few kippers and a crust and fed 7000 codgers in the park, didnt he?" etc LMAO :D

ROTFL. I personally dont think they'll ever re-write it. Too much controversy. On the other hand.....care to make it a dual project? Could be fun lol! :twisted:

back to page 5
amy-(But it seems to me, from my interpretation of your posts that you are talking about monotheistic, pantheistic mainstream religions)
i was talking about choice in generale at the end of the day at the very basis of what ever choice you made in what ever situation how much of that thourght is trully yours...

Think we'd have to paint the poor old serpente in a kinder light! :D

oh no more $$$ for the needie i guess
sound s pritty funny but

luke said:
oh no more $$$ for the needie i guess
sound s pritty funny but

huh??????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back