Leucistic Morelia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingera84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
As a general topic, a lot of people around the world are trying to nail the leutistic carpet python.
If one was to exist or live to a descent age and eating shedding etc what kind of price would one be worth?
I know it's worth what someone pays ... But what would you pay to own one ?
also interested in albino womas aswel ? If someone ever produced some

As a general topic, a lot of people around the world are trying to nail the leutistic carpet python.
If one was to exist or live to a descent age and eating shedding etc what kind of price would one be worth?
I know it's worth what someone pays ... But what would you pay to own one ?
also interested in albino womas aswel ? If someone ever produced some

The thing is as it stands Leucistic Carpets wont survive, you could breed a million of them but they are incompatible with life so a theoretical price is irrelevant. If someone comes up with another combination that produces leucistics then that is a different matter altogether. Think of a number and add a zero or 2.

Has anyone actually worked out why the Lucy's don't survive?

A Leucistic or pied in a Morelia would be epic! I know I'd pay good money for a healthy one...

Oh there maybe someone out there that has one , a pied would be awesome aswel. Just food for thought if we were to crack one and get a healthy Lucy. Would be like winning the lotto.... Although I would definitely hold onto it if I were so lucky

We never know someone could of proved the gene a while back, it was awhile before we found out about pied stimmies

There are Lucy macs getting around

- - - Updated - - -

I would be interested to see if anyone has had a necropsy done on a leutistic jag, to see what issues it had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back