Little help please?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm just in the processing of telling my partner how awesome geckos are :lol:

And, I've been searching and searching for a couple of photos that were posted this year, with no luck.

The first lot of photos were of a levis shedding and eating as it went...

The second was of a little levis (?) looking VERY blue right before a shed...

Does anyone else remember these pics, have any idea where they might be, or be the photographers (my apologies that I can't remember who you are!!!)

Not looking for any kind of publishing, just to show off your geckos to my man so I can get some ;)

Thank you!

K

Yeap I'm pretty sure it was on her daughter's account? jodeyfisch if I'm not mistaken.

Hey Kristy, is this the pic? Jocelyn was the photographer.

They are not blue of course, the flash just made them look that way :D
She (JoceyFisch) and I both have heaps of other pics in our albums you can have a look at also.

Attachments

• blue gecks.jpg
    blue gecks.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Kristy you need to show him one in the flesh! He will fall in love straight away...

Kristy you need to show him one in the flesh! He will fall in love straight away...

True that ;)

We have a lovely little colony of we could show him....:D

Geckos are very, very, very addictive....
I started out with 4 smooth tail nobbies back in may, and now I also have a trio of golden tails, another 2 smooth tail nobbies, an asper and a pair of marbleds - oh and 1 baby golden tail.....
I just wish I had the money to get some ( lots ) more.....

Paula

Thanks for that photo - that's the one, and I'll check out your album for the others.

And, yes, I agree - he needs to see them in the flesh. So I bought 4 pairs ;)

geez bought four pairs in the time this thread is going , I think that beats my 58 in 7 months

oh, I had already bought them... now I'm just convincing him they're cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back