little piece of trivia for entertainment

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea92

Not so new Member
Reaction score
A fun question for all the snake entusiasts...

What Australian snake species is the most toxic?

p.s. in the fun of the question, don't google it.

It has to be the carpet python x brown snake, very very dangerous.

yeh they are arboreal and look like a carpet python but have fangs so you dont know its poisonous
a serious piece of work by nature

lol I sincerely hope that I wasnt the only one who was joking this whole time.

Yes its the Inland Taipan. Pretty obvious. Next question.

Dude it's the Green Tree Elapid. Very horrible. Looks exactly like a Green Tree Python, many people have kept them as a mistake and been killed.

The most dangerous snake.......mmmmmmmmmm.......the one that just freaking bit me.hahahahahaahahahahahah
in all truth i dunno,a taipan.

Dude it's the Green Tree Elapid. Very horrible. Looks exactly like a Green Tree Python, many people have kept them as a mistake and been killed.

Oh yeah forgot about them. That happened to a mate of mine. Luckily the got antivenom in time.

*forehead slap*

it was sarcasm

yes i was joking i cant recall how many times i have people swear on their life that they are real, i had an 80 year man call me a stupid little F wit because i didnt beleive it was possible that two different species could mate and create a venomous carpet python. i was sure i was right but he did have convincing evidence, he evidence when i asked him was that he had seen one :shock:

exactly what he said followed by " i think i would know as im 80 years old an ive been around alot longer than you"
i felt like saying "well its seems youve lost the plot old man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back