Little Rat Theif!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks very similar to my yearling coastal, who was purchased as a Hypo.

Attachments

• P1250096 - Copy.jpg
    P1250096 - Copy.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 61
That's so cool how they come right up to your property, even inside haha, I'd love to see a python on my property, hell even something that can't kill me like all the ones around here can would be nice :p

Why do you people insist on implying people intend to poach animals they find and photograph. Poor form IMO!

150563_1612187419500_1080709962_1663753_825800_n.jpg

lol

i live in snake heaven have not seen a carpet yet but i seem to get up way to close and personal with the browns whilst doing mowing duties last time i was chaining the dog up less than half a foot away from a big brown sunning himself in a pile of leafs he was more scared of me though and took off the other direction could have ended very badly for me

Nice Carpet. I'd be more concerned that the area you keep your rats isn't completely sealed off - no doubt wild ones would be visiting and exposing your "clean" rats to unwanted parasites and disease.

Nice Carpet. I'd be more concerned that the area you keep your rats isn't completely sealed off - no doubt wild ones would be visiting and exposing your "clean" rats to unwanted parasites and disease.

The rats are in a 6x6 double car shed and i filled in all the gaps around the bottom shed and the slab with expanda foam and the front roller doors have been sheeted up so im not sure how the snakes are getting in. The only place I can think of is that there is a gap at the top of the personal access door. The walls of the shed are also lined from floor to ceiling with insulated panel. Who knows, but i am yet to see a wild rat in the shed......maybe the wild snakes are eating them!! haha!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back