"little" signs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so wonderful! I bet the little yellow kid feels so much better! :D well done Baden!!!!

Well tonight was the night little Miss. Tiffany went home here she is with her owner immediately after a shed and just before a meal departing at 89 grams.
........solar 17 (baden)
6548223671_a3a65c7d27.jpg

Poor little thing, imagine being constipated for four weeks! Great that you were able to help.

Good stuff Baden, thanks for showing/telling us about this, it may just save another lil one one day ;)

If only the retail industry would take a leaf out of your customer service book Baden.
Great to see she is doing well and heading home with mum for xmas... Another happy customer : )

Aaron

A yearling at 38 grams????? one would have to wonder what and how often it was being fed.

Last night I was at a friends place and one of his little greens had just shed. I asked him to weight her and at 13 months old she came in at 124 grams.
The little male at the same age was a little bigger at 148 grams.

Glad to see that your friends green has put on a fair bit of weight.

If only the retail industry would take a leaf out of your customer service book Baden.
Great to see she is doing well and heading home with mum for xmas... Another happy customer : )

Aaron
Hey Aaron..l didn't initially sell the GTP to the lady it came from interstate.
........cheers Baden

Baden, did you by chance make a typo????? from 38 grams to 89 grams in just under 2 months seems a massive weight gain percentage wise.

Those weights are correct and witnessed by other people including several APS users.
With the weight gain the snake was obviously not right when sold and went downhill from there as although it doesn't show in any pics the snake was badly dehydrated and had skin fold but was also dramatically under weight imo l mean a yearling green should be "around" 120 +/- grams. kept at 29-31c and sprayed daily they are not hard to look after.
.......solar 17 (baden)

Hi Baden. I bought my mum a gtp approx 7 mnths old, she had the same problem & mum did the exact same thing..bathies & gentle massage..great minds think alike. Gabe the albino male i got off u is becoming such a beautiful boy..got any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back