Shedding Duo!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanBennett

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I only purchased my first native GTP about a month ago, and started noticing that she was starting to look a bit under the weather, not looking comfortable at all!
I was thinking she might be shedding, and well I was still surprised tonight when I saw her shedding just as the lights went out!!
She shed beautifully, all one piece, including the eyes.
All this happened only 2 days after my Stimson shed, not quite as perfect but still all ok.

Photos are just 15 mins after completing shed, and only taken with iPhone so does not do her justice.
7a94ccfd-56a8-445a.jpg

7a94ccfd-56e3-a852.jpg

Very nice. :) It's awesome when they all shed around the same time. We had three shed last week, two of them were on the same day, the last one was two days later.

I was just happy to see everything go perfectly. Was worried that it was not humid enough, warm enough etc.

Thanks for all the comments, she really is beautiful I think, and it continues in to her quiet personality

Her colour really is a brilliant green! And being an iPhone owner, I know how much justice she is owned.
Must look great when seen in the flesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back