little visitor BTS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rash

Reaction score
went out on the deck with my little boy tonight to catch some A.H. geckos, and found that this little guy had the same thing in mind! Hes the first one ive seen around my place, and i hope he decides to stick around.....there are WAY to many pest geckos around!:D

Attachments

• bts1.jpg
    bts1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 159
  • bts2.jpg
    bts2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 121
cool - i love their big boggly eyes.

Showing my ignorance here, but what type of snake is that?

A tree snake?

cool what does BTS stand for as in what snake is it and all reptiles are awesome to me so if it where my decision i would leave it pinkys or something on the doorstep and stop it eating geckos ..poor innocent geckos also whats the common name for those geckos......?A.H? i dunno what it means

BTS = Blue Tounge Skink or Blue Tree Snake, both are common in this region.

there are WAY to many pest geckos around!:D

Yeah, got to hate the pests feeding all the horrible serpents and other critters ;)

ohh thats cool as ash.. i bet Taige loved it.. i wish we got those here, the dogs keep anything away.. thats the suckfull thing about owning dogs.. :)

Nice little Boiga, theyre top little snakes that I never get sick of seeing! Did you help him out with getting his exotic geckos? :)

yeh, love his eyes.....and lizardboii, he can take all the asian house geckos he wants!! haha. they are a pest that stops the aussie geckoes from getting any food!

Nice little Boiga, theyre top little snakes that I never get sick of seeing! Did you help him out with getting his exotic geckos? :)

haha, wouldnt be too hard to help him out...can usually count 10-15 of the little buggers on the deck each night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back