Lizard advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm mostly just into pythons but I'm thinking of getting a little lizard.
What's a relatively low maintenance lizard that would do well in a click-clack sized enclosure ?
Thanks.

Ummm a garden skink!! lol :D

Seriously though, personally i think blue tongue lizards are the easiest to keep.
However, when they get bigger they will need a tank of some sort, as is with pretty much all lizards...

But id say for a baby, a reasonably sized container would be ok, they dont take as much looking after as beardies do.

Ok , thanks. Blueys get the vote so far.
I keep a few pythons but I've been noticing lizards lately & wanna get one that's eay to start on &
with limited viv space.

How big is this click clack? It would want to be huge if it is to adequately house a Bluey. A gecko would be your best bet or perhaps a Sandswimmer.

yep blueys are way to big for click clacks,even a 3 foot aquarium cramps a single bluey,a small ground dwelling gecko would be the go if u have limited space

How big is this click clack? It would want to be huge if it is to adequately house a Bluey. A gecko would be your best bet or perhaps a Sandswimmer.

It's not actually a click-clack , but an enclosure about the size of those 20 litre click-clacks.
Any particular gecko's recommended for someone new to herps with legs ?
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back