Look outside!!! OMG how weird!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow!

The sky orange!!!! Wow! I have never seen this before - in SYDNEY :D

This is just weird. :) How awesome!!!

yeah cool huh? It looked better at 5:30am tho..
Its a dust storm I think..

Yeah its a dust storm :) My dad woke me up at 5.30 to see it as well. It is still amazing!

apparently dust is being blown in from broken hill and other aeras around there. they say it could be dangerous for people with asthma but lukly i don't have asthma. by the way its totally awesome:D

It is really eerie out there....I drove up from the South Coast and it is the same down there.

Could somebody please return my topsoil? It's the bit with a small piece of well maintained kikuyu lawn in it. ;)

Col J.

Hey, can someone from Sydney just point their camera outside and take a photo and upload it, so the rest of us can see 'Armageddon' as it's being called?

Richmond at 6am this morning.

Attachments

• storm1.jpg
    storm1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 179
My car had gone from a metallic green hilux. To looking Luke a turd on wheels thanks to the dust.

Orange has gone here now, its just all white..and hell windy.

My car is orange =/

Theres pics on news.com

Bloody hell hey! That looks crazy! Apparently we're going to cop it up here as well. Same winds, but Qld dust.

we have the winds now ...no orangeness to the sky BUT THE WINDS ...my washing is half way down my paddock.....

whattaya mean outside?
the whole inside of the house is coated in dust too!! :(

did look pretty spooky cool tho,..! :)

i was talking to a mate last night from melbourne and he was saying they had an earthquake yesterday and this morning i woke to this..... a little freaky i think

Attachments

• P1020311.JPG
    P1020311.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 108
yeah its so wierd hey. i was up at like 6;45 this morning and it was so orange outside..

its funny cause in my jazz band at school, for the last week, the main song we've been playing is orange coloured sky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back