Look outside!!! OMG how weird!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a mates house last night, 20 min walk from my place. Got a bit trashed and passed out. Woke up at 4:20 ;) am, and left to walk home. I'm 6ft 3, and 100kg, and the wind knocked me over once on the walk home, All you could hear was piercing wind, like a loud whistle. I had to walk in the middle of the road as the path was too dangerous with big branches falling EVERY where. I am assuming there was dust every where, but it was too dark to see the colouration. I finally got home and couldn't figure out why I was having an asthma attack. Woke up an hour later (around 6:10) and my room was glowing a blood orange colour. Sat up and opened the window, I thought the bush all around my house was on fire!

5:30 i looked out the window and was like ...... Great end of the world ....It was dark and blood red Bloody awesome but i had a cold and was blowing out orange slime ;P

Hey,
im up on the far north soact of nsw (lismore) and we got it around 10 oclock and the sky was as orange as oranges, lol
and the moon was blue,
its cool as

Some pics from up the road from mine at Ewen Maddock Dam
Picture162.jpg

Picture169.jpg

The storm passed us during the night. Got up this morning to see everything a lovely (hmmm...) shade of orange. It's gonna take a while to clean it off the windows... even the daffodils were brown.

according to channels 10 & 7,sydney is the only place to get this dust storm,strange that no 1 nth of the hawksberry gets a mention eh.....must be that sydney the only important place to tell about

we had it in brisbane too .... but i slept right thru it ... my table in the backyard is covered in inches of dust tho ha

Out the front at about 11 this morning (central Bris)

S5002651.jpg

I did get a laugh while driving later, seeing all these normally shiny, big black SUVs coated in dust.... the closest those vehicles will get to off-road in their lifetime :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back