Look outside!!! OMG how weird!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there were 2 earthquakes in south east Melbourne yesterday evening. A damaging hail storm in melbournes west. There was a dust storm in Canberra yesterday too.

I think this year is gonna bring some terrifying weather. More fire storms for Melbourne as we have still had no decent rain :( not a nice thought

Im on the central coast and it is still orange as hell!

I thought the color of the light waking me up this morning was a little strange haha

I'm on the central coast and it's still orange:D

I thought the sunlight that woke me up this morning was a little strange

Yeah, there were 2 earthquakes in south east Melbourne yesterday evening. A damaging hail storm in melbournes west. There was a dust storm in Canberra yesterday too.

I think this year is gonna bring some terrifying weather. More fire storms for Melbourne as we have still had no decent rain :( not a nice thought
jay your kidding?! they said they fixed everything so there wont be fires! argh >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

said hanrahan. Not very optimistic Jay

Still Orange and dusty out here so you all have more on the way. I have given up trying to dust in the shop will just have to wait until it blows away. The cars all look like they have come in from the desert covered in red dust. I have to rewash all the clothes that were on the line, and who turned off the heat it has gone from thirty degrees down to about fifteen. gotta luv it:p

If only the particles were bigger I could go collect some dust and use it for my beardies:lol:

I like the sepia tones to the world makes me feel nostalgic, I am going to get myself a bowler hat and a waste coat and big gold fob watch

My cars are covered in red dust, everything in my garage is covered (including my incubator)
I woke up this morning feeling like I was in the wizard of Oz, and had landed in central Australia.

check out some of the footage on you tube in Broken Hill yesterday.

said hanrahan. Not very optimistic Jay

unfortunately Twin_Rivers im just stating fact. All they have been saying on the TV and in the newspapers is this year is going to have more devastating fires in Melbourne than last year :(

unfortunately Twin_Rivers im just stating fact. All they have been saying on the TV and in the newspapers is this year is going to have more devastating fires in Melbourne than last year :(

Ofcourse they're going to say that, the media loves nothing more than drama and putting fear in people, there's actually nothing so far that indicates this summer is going to be hotter or as hot as it was last year (in vic).
I'm not saying it's not, but I wouldn't be so quick to believe everything you read and see on tv.

col' is that the war memorial in hyde park? i use to work just behind it in liverpool st, in the amex building. it's never looked as scary as that pic though, man that's frickin eerie as...

Ofcourse they're going to say that, the media loves nothing more than drama and putting fear in people, there's actually nothing so far that indicates this summer is going to be hotter or as hot as it was last year (in vic).
I'm not saying it's not, but I wouldn't be so quick to believe everything you read and see on tv.

Agreed dan, the australian media does like to sensationalise EVERYTHING. But with already we have experienced the hottest september day on record, hitting 30 in melbourne and 36 in north west vic. There has been hardly any rain (fact, not media related). And with the idiots out there who think its fun to start fires im sure its gonna be bad. Lets hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back