Looking for a supplier of tracks or glass.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Hey all,
I recently made a bank of enclosures. Long story short my 5mm glass doesn't fit in my 5mm tracks. I now have the option of either replacing the glass or buying new tracks. The bay is 4 enclosures 1200mmx370mm. So far the best quotes are 8x of 4mmx610mmx370mm for $160 or $120 for 4 sets of 1200mm 6mm tracks. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a sydney supplier that would be awesome.

Hey all,
I recently made a bank of enclosures. Long story short my 5mm glass doesn't fit in my 5mm tracks. I now have the option of either replacing the glass or buying new tracks. The bay is 4 enclosures 1200mmx370mm. So far the best quotes are 8x of 4mmx610mmx370mm for $160 or $120 for 4 sets of 1200mm 6mm tracks. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a sydney supplier that would be awesome.

How can that be? Is it the Cowdroy track from bunnings? Cause 5mm fits in that easily.

How can that be? Is it the Cowdroy track from bunnings? Cause 5mm fits in that easily.

Could even squeeze in 5.5 or close to 6mm in some, some i have wobbley glass and others i dont. Ive used 5mm glass in both brown and white and it definately fits.

Maybe the OP is talking another brand?

Rick

Thats the one, I got some doubled glazed windows for free which I have cut to size only to realise they fit in the tracks but are extremely tight (such that they can't move) Perhaps the glass is 6mm I better go remeasure.

Thats the one, I got some doubled glazed windows for free which I have cut to size only to realise they fit in the tracks but are extremely tight (such that they can't move) Perhaps the glass is 6mm I better go remeasure.

Can you modify your current tracks with a dremal at all? That may save you some cash if it works.

Rick

Yeah the glass wont be 5mm if it doesnt fit. There's a little bit of room with 5mm glass in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back