Looking for good tubs.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm just going to have to wait and see what you're talking about, as I'm having a hard time picturing a adjustable rack with threaded rod, a back wall and framing.
This is pretty much it.

image.jpg

This is pretty much it.

View attachment 298948

Got yah. The only downside I can see with this, is you will have to cut new frame peaces every time you want to re-adjust it.

I've adjusted mine 3 times already, to house some bigger pythons.

Besides that, it looks great.

How's the coreflute working out for you? Is it sturdy enough?

Got yah. The only downside I can see with this, is you will have to cut new frame peaces every time you want to re-adjust it.

I've adjusted mine 3 times already, to house some bigger pythons.

Besides that, it looks great.

How's the coreflute working out for you? Is it sturdy enough?

I won't be changing anything I don't think. It's just for anterisea. Though I can just go from 12 tubs to 10 if I want bigger tubs.
The flute is pretty study. Went inside for a drink and my young bloke decided to climb ontop of it. He's about 14kg.

image.jpg

I won't be changing anything I don't think. It's just for anterisea. Though I can just go from 12 tubs to 10 if I want bigger tubs.
The flute is pretty study. Went inside for a drink and my young bloke decided to climb ontop of it. He's about 14kg.

View attachment 298983
You are using quite thick corflute though aren't you? Is that the stuff that fits the heat cord in the grooves?

Looks good though mate.

View attachment 298983

Good to hear, I suppose the best part, is you don't have to router grooves for the heat cord. you can just thread it through the flute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back