LOOKING FOR INLAND CARPET PYTHONS NAME SAKE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye

Reaction score
Im looking for an old mate that i have not seen for 20 years. richard wells named the inland carpey python after him,MORELIA SPILOTA METCALFEI, named after DEANCARLYLE METCAIFE. I used to live with him in the ACT, possibly now in Sydney ,would like to get intouch with him. can anyone help. I would also love to see your pics of the inland carpet python, or the murry dowling carpet python, ta.

re Looking

I had his mobile ph no popeye but its way out of date,like about 8 or 9 years lolz he was at armadale university then,possibly teaching,was with Richard Wells at a Hawkesbury Herps meeting.Contact the biology dept at armadale university,someone here would have the ph no of Richard Wells who could help you also. :)

RE: re Looking

THANKS MATE ,KNEW YA`S KNOW, HE IS THE MAN THAT GAVE ME SNAKE FEVER, YOUR A DIAMOND ZULU THANKS HEAPS. I`LL LET YA KNOW HOW I GO, TA MATE.

re Looking

No worrys pop,pm me if you have no success and i will ring some friends that have Richard Wells phone number,man ive had some laughs with Richard Wells over the years,he is an ex extrovert,a reall character and a wealth of knowledge. :)

RE: re Looking

i`ve pm `d you ,sorry im slow to replie only been on a comepter a couple a days. techno dummy.

I have Dean Metcalfe's phone number and home address. Call me on 0428 358 403 and I'll pass on your details so that he can give you a call...

Regards,

Richard Wells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back