Looking For New Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerveyBay

Reaction score
Howdy guys and girls

as most of you know im new to the hobbie of Herp

and loving it as i have said before we have a baby beardie and a baby jungle python

i am already looking into another enclosure this time i will be looking at housing a shingle back i have a interest in these guys so any info on them would be great also any tips on bringing up my beardie named Chopper

Im looking for another enclosure for him probally at least 2 foot id rather buy off someone as we were both stung pretty bad from the pet shops when we made the mistake of telling them we hadnt had reptiles before cost us a small fortune but i guess its worth it so if anyone lives near us Hervey Bay Qld and is looking to off load an enclosure please feel free to drop me a line or email me

[email protected]

i will pay i dont expect any hand outs

cheers

by the way i would have to say so far this website and forum is probally the most freindly i have been involved in im liking the herp life

kool name for your beardie. Yep pet stores rip you off and sell you the most expensive of everything. I made my enclosures they arent the best but the are doing the job. I've decided to buy second hand now. too much work building them. Some tips on bringing up your beardie . They love baths luke warm water maybe 3 times a week or once if you dont have the time. It helps them deficate as well so they wont get impacted. Also I'm sure you know this already but dont feed him anything bigger than the width of his head as he wont be able to digest this and could die. A sign of a beardie being impacted is if they have their legs straight out behind them. I recommend getting a book on beardies as there is alot to know about them.

contact JungleRob on here, he should be able to help you out with enclosures i think. if not him, Auzlizardking. or if you want second hand have a look in the for sale (accessories) section. should be able to find what your after in there.

brettmo
Subscriber Join Date: Oct-06

Large enclosure
State: NSW Price: 220

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quantity Available

General Description
Large enclosure
1160mm long
460mm high
440mm high

2 light fittings, 2 large vents, glass sliding doors

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
PM on here or call 0405 694 042

My female water python does need to go with/before the enclosure though.

a pic in this thread
Snake for sale here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back