• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking to buy a shingleback

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel.G

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Gabriel and i am currently a student. I use to own an amethyst corn snake, several ball pythons, a 1m green iguana, a pink toe tarantula and several local snakes from where i used to live (Oman). unfortunately i had to part with my beautiful pets :( anyways several days ago i visited an animal park and long behold i help a shingleback. i have a new found love for them and since i have parted with my previous pets i long to own a new reptile. since i am not local i am not accustomed to the rules and regulations on owning a shingleback in Queensland so if anyone could please inform me on them i would be grateful and as this is the wanted forum i am looking for one or a pair. so if anyone has one too sell or knows where i could buy one please contact me at [email protected]. and what sort of price am i looking to pay for such a beautiful pet ?

thankyou, Gabriel

they are quite hard to find for sale :/

:)bump

Last edited:
bump

i can't make the drive anywhere but willing to pay freight if they price is right. also not in a massive rush to get it straight away. will be leaving the 20th june and will be back in QLD the 25 july where i will happy to pay for the shingleback and freight and finally recieve it :) just getting a headstart look since they seem very hard to come accross =(

bump. please someone have one for sale =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back