Lost it all :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrThumper

Reaction score
Well I finally got back to our house today by boat to have a look at the disaster.

List it all. The whole lower floor swept away. Bedrooms upstairs faired ok though.

Lost a car and our whole pet family :(
2 cockatiels, a Persian and our two beloved snakes named Bonnie & Clyde.

My wife and kids stayed at an emergency shelter while I made the journey. My two girls, 10 & 6, liv

lived their pets and I haven't been able to bring myself to tell them yet.

Thoughts and prayers to those who lost loved ones and their houses

MrThumper

sorry to hear mate we are all thinking of you and your family sorry about your pets mate

Tears for you and your family my friend, tears for your lost pet family.
Let us know if we can do anything.

My heart goes out to you, it must be so hard to see everything gone. On the upside you, your wife and beautiful children are all safe, some havent been so lucky.
Now comes the hard part, putting it all back together.

Best of luck to you, and to all those people that are affected by all this rain.

Sorry to hear about your loss. But at least you and your family are safe. I had to evacuate my snake room yesterday but luckily the water only just covered the floor and then was gone. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kristie

my heart and prayers go to you and your family.

My thoughts are with your family and all those who have been affected. Im so sorry to hear of your loss, it would be so hard. I hope things are on the up for you from now on, and keep your chin up the best you can.

That's horrible to hear. My heart goes out to your family. Best of luck.

That sucks.At least you and your family are safe.I have some coastal hatchies here...When you get back on your feet and if you want a couple they're yours.

i agree with all comments....tho telling the girls that their pets are gone is going to be so very hard....i dont envy u that in the slightest my friend..me and my family wish you and urs all the best

Shane and family

My heart goes out to you and your family. Oxley is just a mess to tell the truth the photos don't tell the true story to see it with open eyes there is no words for it and there are many other places as bad or worse. If you need anything let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back