lost my doggy =(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your wounds aren't too bad and heal with minimum scars. Strange that the breeder asked for the semen (how insensitive!); I didn't know that breed was still being bred in Australia?

At any rate, I just wanted to add my condolences.

sorry to hear this i went through in september one of my malamutes turned on the the female and then on my husband his owner since he was young so we put him down the same day we also have a baby who as 12 weeks old to look after and could not take that chance after the attack. my heart goes out to you keep your head up

What a pity there isn't a similar law for agressive people who physically attack and abuse others and cause terrible injuries!!!!!!!

...maybe shia and sunny are hanging out together now comparing how tough they are... :)

Or fighting...

... he only wanted to get seamon off of him b4 he got put down which i told him to get *****ed
Good idea.. probably don't wanna spread his genes if he went off like that. Weird though, that that's all the breeder wanted.

Feeling for you mate, it must be hard.

I'm so sorry to hear about you bully. They are such a beautiful dog, that attack on him must have really spooked him for him to turn like that. It also happened to my sister's Jack Russel after an attack that was similar, he had few injuries, but wasn't the same after and bit both her and her daughter.

It's sad that owners don't control their dogs and animals like Sunny end up suffering, I hope something is done about that dog also before he is allowed to do it again.

The breeder should be reported for what he did also.

I hope you are ok and that things get a little easier for you. Sunny looks like a beautiful dog, may he rest in peace

The same thing happend to my step-dads husky a few months ago it was put down to. It was sad to see him go but these things happen sometimes and putting them down is usually for the best.. Sorry for your loss, dont beat yourself up it was not in your controll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back