Lovely Loki

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
its been a while since i posted pics of Loki, hes my first and favourite of the pythons, comes out fro a few hours every night and if hes lucky he gets out fro a while before i go to work too,...

heres his best 'lemme out lemme out lemme out' look,....lemme out Loki.jpg

fav rock.jpghmmm,...padded basking spot in front of the fire,..

oh that's such a cool enclosure! haha. I love it. nice bredli too! looks like he's comfortable in the last picture too. lol

lol, thanks snakelove, im sure he'd swap his enclosure for freedom given the chance tho! :)

then again, hes been known to 'put himself away' once hes finished exploring,..! :)

That's a beautiful snake, and I love the enclosure! Cheers for taking good care of him :D

thanks guys!
Loki has converted loads of snake haters with his charm, i couldnt have asked for a sweeter boy!! :)

hahaha, thats the boyfriend, Loki cruises around the tiles, gets really cold, then sits on him to warm up,..!
All the complaining about that damn freezing snake stealing all his heat makes me giggle! :)

lol, thanks snakelove, im sure he'd swap his enclosure for freedom given the chance tho! :)

then again, hes been known to 'put himself away' once hes finished exploring,..! :)

haha i'm not so sure! weekly food, sufficient heat, plenty of space to explore! what more could you want! haha. wish my bredli was as nice and kind as yours! she isn't too keen on playing atm haha.

lol, Loki was horrible as a child, he'd stalk me thru the glass and try to kill me!!
(i spent the first 3 months so scared of him, hahaha!!)

so dont stress, urs has a great deal of potential to become as friendly as he is! :)

lol, Loki was horrible as a child, he'd stalk me thru the glass and try to kill me!!
(i spent the first 3 months so scared of him, hahaha!!)

so dont stress, urs has a great deal of potential to become as friendly as he is! :)

haha yeah i guess they're all like that when young! I've only had mine for around 2 months so I'm not worried at all. Can wait. haha it's more fun this way anyway, i get to use my new hook. haha!

Nice.
Any new pics of your KW Diamond?

kwdiamond4.jpgkwdiamond1.jpgkwdiamond2.jpgkwdiamond6.jpg

i need a better camera but this gives u the general idea. :)

after digging thru some photos last night i found some really nice ones of Loki shedding,...i think theskinhat2.jpgskinhat1.jpgskinhat3.jpgskinhat4.jpg last one looks like his skin is eating him, hahahaha!!

Hehe, who could say no to that face?! Beautiful enclosure, sure does match the snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back