Lovely Loki

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yaniyindibasket.jpgyanihuggingrat.jpgyindieating.jpgyaniandyindienclosure.jpgyindicuddlesrat.jpghere u go pythonmum, sorry for the delay, was waiting fro them to pose for me! :)

Lokiafterfeeding.jpglovemyLoki.jpggorgeousmanLoki.jpgbeautifulLoki.jpgand some more of the very photogenic Loki, putting himself away after feeding and enjoying some digestion time. :)

Hey Chris! so you don't actually have hides in your enclosure? or did you take them out for the photos? are they okay without hides?

Hey Snakelove, he has 2 hides, sorta, in the second pic, under the shelf hes on is a 'hide' (hidden by vines anyway), and the towel on the top shelf acts as a hide, (he crawls under it somehow) and doubles up as toilet paper to absorb any mess he might make on his top shelf,..

he hides in his towel alot, but rarely uses the other one.

thanks Asharee, i agree, lol,...! :p

Hey Snakelove, he has 2 hides, sorta, in the second pic, under the shelf hes on is a 'hide' (hidden by vines anyway), and the towel on the top shelf acts as a hide, (he crawls under it somehow) and doubles up as toilet paper to absorb any mess he might make on his top shelf,..

he hides in his towel alot, but rarely uses the other one.

thanks Asharee, i agree, lol,...! :p

Awwww okay. haha yeah I remember about discussing that towel substrate/hide thing with you. haha. Im gonna try it soon in my proper enclosure for the bredli. haha lets see if she likes it too. =)

Great photos of the girls - turning out to be as lovely as you hoped, too. I've never tried feeding on a stool or chair, but it sure makes for easier photo opportunities! Someday we must meet in CJs and compare our lovely favourites. I've heard a lot about how placid Loki is when you take him out. We can pretend to be buying from each other so it's legal to take them out in public ;)

sounds good Pythonmum, i havent been at CJs since i found cheaper rats and crickets, lol, i feel so guilty! :p

cant make it tonight, but thanks for the offer!! :)

Thanks CraigP, hes a placid little fella too,...im very happy with him! :p

Well, I'm already thinking about my next snake, and after following this thread, I'm going to have to reconsider what I was planning to get... damn you, beautiful Loki! lol!
Have you ever bred him Chris? Are you planning to in the near future? Would love a baby Loki!!!
Nic

aww, thanks Nic, Loki will be so flattered when he hears that! :)

his girls wont be ready till next year at the earliest, and if the market stays as flooded as it is at the moment i probably wont bother. Bredli should be down to $20 a pop by then! :)

i havent been at CJs since i found cheaper rats and crickets, lol, i feel so guilty! :p

cant make it tonight, but thanks for the offer!! :)
I don't buy snake food there except when I'm desperate. With all fasting for winter, my food bills are right down! Maybe we'll catch you for a future meeting.

sounds good, im such a hermit in winter!

Enjoy the meeting! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back